Unpluggered- Featuring Spider Everitt

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HarveysDisciple

Unpluggered- Featuring Spider Everitt

Hi guys,

Episode 3 with Nick, H and Dash is up for our weekly podcast Unpluggered.

Spider Everitt a special guest this week. Discussing his career, thoughts on playing under a caretaker and comparisons with Marshall!

Give us a listen and let us know what you think.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/406300

CarlD
Club Player

Re: Unpluggered- Featuring Spider Everitt

Thumbs up. Good work lads!

outside66
Club Player

Had a listen to the latest episode and loved it, nice one guys! My feedback though (and I know you're only 3 episodes young) is that the main bloke is too loud and the others are too quiet, so a bit of tinkering with your mic set-up will sort it out. Outside of that, well put together and a refreshing take on Saints Footy!

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

A great listen. That version of our song should be played at Marvel before and after the games with a video clip on the big screen. He should be booked for the b&f too.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDisciple wrote: Wed 07 Aug 2019 8:11pm Hi guys,

Episode 3 with Nick, H and Dash is up for our weekly podcast Unpluggered.

Spider Everitt a special guest this week. Discussing his career, thoughts on playing under a caretaker and comparisons with Marshall!

Give us a listen and let us know what you think.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/406300
Great stuff - real footyheads giving an informed, biased commentary on St Kilda matches and offering reminiscences of our past champions. Love it.
Think Dasher is a very polished, accomplished media performer. Lucky that he is a Sainter as his analysis on the way we go about it is very well articulated, and, importantly, spot on.
On Robert Havey's goals - I reckon you left out what I think was his best ever goal (although not as important as the one against the Crows in the QF) which was against Geelong at the MCG in 1995 late in the game and sealed the win for us that day.
Check it out if it's on youtube somewhere if you weren't at the match. It was an absolute rip-snorter.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
realdeal
Club Player

BackFromUSA wrote: Fri 09 Aug 2019 12:39pm A great listen. That version of our song should be played at Marvel before and after the games with a video clip on the big screen. He should be booked for the b&f too.
That's Lloyd Spiegel playing the song... he's awesome!