Thanks Bev and the Queensland Saints supporters!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Thanks Bev and the Queensland Saints supporters!

Okay, it was a lousy day at the stadium as far as the St Kilda footy club is concerned. A very disappointing result ( to say the least :roll: ) However, it would remiss of me to let the opportunity pass to say a huge "Thank You" to the Queensland Saints Supporters for organising such a great pre-match function at the Emerald Lakes Golf Club today. The warmth of the welcome, the wonderful food and hospitality, and of course, the guest appearance by Nicky Winmar, provided the old Jiggster with a great memory to take away from what was otherwise an ordinary day for Saints fans. My daughter and I, and my brother in law had a great day. Thanks for your efforts, I look forward to coming back, with ( hopefully ) a better result for us all on the field! Best regards and Go Saints!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
St Lenny
Club Player

Re: Thanks Bev and the Queensland Saints supporters!

Thanks Dave, glad you enjoyed the function. Nicky is a beautify isn't he. Fantastic with the fans, so friendly and accommodating. Go Saints

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:D St Lenny, my brother in law and myself were in the line to order our lunch and Nicky stretched out his hand to introduce himself to us! My dear brother in law (who knows not an awful lot about the Saints ) was bowled over, both with the manner in which Nicky carries himself, and the enthusiasm of the Saints Queensland supporters. As I said mate, the function was the highlight of the day for me, but at least I get the chance to see the boys redeem themselves (hopefully next sundee) I think you guys are terrific, and actually LIVE out our motto of "Strength through loyalty" thanks again! The Jiggster WILL be back! :D

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Dave did you see Cuz play for the Saints? He was incredible. Very versatile

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Dave did you see Cuz play for the Saints? He was incredible. Very versatile
'

One of my all time favorites, along with Robbie Muir and Big Carl Ditterich.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

SP, no mate, I never got to actually see the great man play, one of my big regrets.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:o SP, no mate, I never got to actually see the great man play, one of my big regrets. :(