The road to 2014

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

The road to 2014

I'm really glad that the club has a plan for 2018 and this is in no way a criticism of the club who have to take a long term view.

But I'm not prepared to put my passion on hold for four years, and graciously accept losses as another step towards some hypothetical success in the future.

I am a 2014 St Kilda supporter and I will be gutted by every loss and I will celebrate every win. I will never hope that we finish below another team.

When our 2014 season finishes, hopefully very late in September, I will start to think about 2015 and if I'm still around, I'll be a 2018 St Kilda supporter four years from now.

In the meantime, beat those Demons, beat those Giants and when the time comes beat the Hawks and the Dockers.

/rant

Go Saints

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
SuperSaint66
Club Player

Re: The road to 2014

kosifantutti wrote:I'm really glad that the club has a plan for 2018 and this is in no way a criticism of the club who have to take a long term view.

But I'm not prepared to put my passion on hold for four years, and graciously accept losses as another step towards some hypothetical success in the future.

I am a 2014 St Kilda supporter and I will be gutted by every loss and I will celebrate every win. I will never hope that we finish below another team.

When our 2014 season finishes, hopefully very late in September, I will start to think about 2015 and if I'm still around, I'll be a 2018 St Kilda supporter four years from now.

In the meantime, beat those Demons, beat those Giants and when the time comes beat the Hawks and the Dockers.

Well said! I agree entirely & can't wait for our season to start.

/rant

Go Saints