Log-in problem

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Log-in problem

Excuse me putting this in the Footy Forum, but it's where most people will see it.
Is anyone else having to log-in every single time they access the site?
Clicking the 'log me in automatically every time' box makes no difference. Every time I want to look at the site and every time I want to look at the various different forums I have to log-in again - and then it re-directs me back to the home page. Annoying. Anyone else?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Log-in problem

st.byron wrote:Excuse me putting this in the Footy Forum, but it's where most people will see it.
Clicking the 'log me in automatically every time' box makes no difference. Every time I want to look at the site and every time I want to look at the various different forums I have to log-in again - and then it re-directs me back to the home page. Annoying. Anyone else?
no...upset the mods did you..? :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:Excuse me putting this in the Footy Forum, but it's where most people will see it.
Make sure you go to http://www.saintsational.net, not just saintsational.net - that caused an issue for me in the past.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Wow..I haven't had an issue like that before, good luck with the solution

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Make sure you go to http://www.saintsational.net, not just saintsational.net - that caused an issue for me in the past.
Cheers Bergholt. Did the trick.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

If using internet explorer, go to Internet Options / General and then unclick "Delete Browsing History"

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

I have the same from work computer, will try the www option

Before Im 85
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:If using internet explorer, go to Internet Options / General and then unclick "Delete Browsing History"
Thanks. I use Firefox and adding www. to the URL made the difference.