16th

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

16th

....at the moment that would give us pick 3......Kelly maybe.?

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: 16th

Oh, I just can't wait for this wrecthed season to end.

It's hard to think of something to look forward to before then. #SaintsProzacNation
Last edited by Sainternist on Sat 06 Jul 2013 10:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

It's all speculation until November, we may find by then we have traded our first round pick for a WAFL player :shock:

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
chook23
Saintsational Legend

one of the 2 highly rated S.Australians....................

saint4life
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

probably trade it to pies for Harry O and TDL's little bro who starred in WAFL game 3 years ago and is a small forward cause thats our biggest issue.....right?

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

aish - sa - inside/outside mid...should go 3, 4 0r 5

dunstan - sa - inside mid - clearance king ... ditto

sharenburg - sa captain - half back flanker - likened to goddard...a swingman...firming into pick 2
billings - vic - playing medium forward now but likely to be mid at senior level - range 3-10
kelly - vic - outside mid, great endurance and kick, slightly small - range 3-10....gets more of the footy than anyone else....

...i'd be happy with any of those.....but after watching vic metro v vic country..i'd prefer kelly if we can't get sharenberg or boyd.....

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:probably trade it to pies for Harry O and TDL's little bro who starred in WAFL game 3 years ago and is a small forward cause thats our biggest issue.....right?
It's going to west coast for brad dick... The deal was done months ago.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:aish - sa - inside/outside mid...should go 3, 4 0r 5

sharenburg - sa captain - half back flanker - likened to goddard...a swingman...firming into pick 2
billings - vic - playing medium forward now but likely to be mid at senior level - range 3-10
kelly - vic - outside mid, great endurance and kick, slightly small - range 3-10....gets more of the footy than anyone else....

...i'd be happy with any of those.....but after watching vic metro v vic country..i'd prefer kelly if we can't get sharenberg or boyd.....

Melbourne took Toumpas over Wines. may eventually be right but no where near it yet. Kelly will be like Toumpas IMO but he even smaller. Id go the inside outside mid than a smallo outside only mid.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Id go larger mids.....look at cats ...they dont get pushed off it...

“Yeah….nah””
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Melbourne took Toumpas over Wines. may eventually be right but no where near it yet. Kelly will be like Toumpas IMO but he even smaller. Id go the inside outside quote]

It's footy not adult games....

Most mids are either inside or outside, not both, that's why they are rated as such...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Melbourne took Toumpas over Wines. may eventually be right but no where near it yet. Kelly will be like Toumpas IMO but he even smaller. Id go the inside outside quote]

Most mids are either inside or outside, not both, that's why they are rated as such...

Dal is both and so must Aish unless that is just bulls*** by whoever wrote it. Reckon plenty of players are rated as both.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Dal is both and so must Aish unless that is just bulls*** by whoever wrote it. Reckon plenty of players are rated as both.
You are the expert, according to Ayres :roll:

sasaint
Club Player

Teflon wrote:probably trade it to pies for Harry O and TDL's little bro who starred in WAFL game 3 years ago and is a small forward cause thats our biggest issue.....right?
+1

Patience young grasshopper
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Teflon wrote:Id go larger mids.....look at cats ...they dont get pushed off it...
wise words

tougher mids

- dont get pushed off it
- hold their ground
- keep their balance

Over the course of a game it equates to more solid possession.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You are the expert, according to Ayres :roll:

You obviously dont have the ability to have a sensible discussion. Have no idea what that even means which is consistant with most things you say.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Dal has never been inside, classic outsider, especially if he has a shadow, goes to water worse than Aussie did, if you remember, or if you ever knew

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:Dal has never been inside, classic outsider, especially if he has a shadow, goes to water worse than Aussie did, if you remember, or if you ever knew

Do you murder people for fun? Dal is a classic inside outside player. Gets a hard tag nearly every week and still gets more contested positions as a mid apart from Lenny. he is nothing like Aussie as a player.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

You were Ayres right hand man 3 times you have told us, or do you get bogged down in your own bullshite.

I will never follow your lead, i'm not like the others, I don't think you are the messiah...I think you are a BSA :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:Dal has never been inside, classic outsider, especially if he has a shadow, goes to water worse than Aussie did, if you remember, or if you ever knew

Do you murder people for fun? Dal is a classic inside outside player. Gets a hard tag nearly every week and still gets more contested positions as a mid apart from Lenny. he is nothing like Aussie as a player.
Well twisted..but that is you...twisted

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:You were Ayres right hand man 3 times you have told us, or do you get bogged down in your own bullshite.

I will never follow your lead, i'm not like the others, I don't think you are the messiah...I think you are a BSA :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have a very good imagination or just a plain liar. I must say if you took notice of my opinions and agreed with them I would have a good look in the mirror and reveiw my footy knowledge. The one thing we know about you is you like knocking but have bugger all opinions on things which maybe a good thing is you think Dal is a classic outside player. keep it going Bob. I need to laugh at someone tonight.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:You were Ayres right hand man 3 times you have told us, or do you get bogged down in your own bullshite.

You have a very good imagination or just a plain liar. I must say if you took notice of my opinions and agreed with them I would have a good look in the mirror and reveiw my footy knowledge. The one thing we know about you is you like knocking but have bugger all opinions on things which maybe a good thing is you think Dal is a classic outside player. keep it going Bob. I need to laugh at someone tonight.
According to you we are all liars..i'll have to compare notes with Con :lol: :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ralphsmith wrote:
Teflon wrote:Id go larger mids.....look at cats ...they dont get pushed off it...
wise words

tougher mids

- dont get pushed off it
- hold their ground
- keep their balance

Over the course of a game it equates to more solid possession.
or we could get kelly and inject him up like the bummers have done...... :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

According to you we are all liars..i'll have to compare notes with Con :lol: :lol:

ffs...don't want to keep the thread on track and abuse one another...then piss off and do it via pm's..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Or..you could piss off dinger and let me and my sparring partner amuse each other...what a whinger :roll: :roll: :roll:

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

We need to find 2 serious young guns at year end to give us hope.
One won't cut it.
I'd have 1 of gilbo Gwilt and dempster on offer to the highest bid.