Wake me when NDS is gone

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Simmo2
Club Player

Wake me when NDS is gone

A thief of good wages, and an insult to
supporters who spend their hard earned at the footy to watch your so called "skill and
class". Lucky im not easily duped.

You have your blind followers on this
site, but you are a parasite bloodsucking our club at the
moment while you pull a Greed-ard at the end of the season.

F**k you.

Sincerely,

Any decent fair minded Saints fan

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Wake me when NDS is gone

Do we really need people like this to follow the club. If he pays $200 a year well thats ok. If he is just a complete f***wit who pays nothing to the club then i hope he gets involved with Tobin brothers tomorrow.

Simmo2
Club Player

Involved with Tobin Brothers? Haha. You're a low c**t

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Simmo2 wrote:Involved with Tobin Brothers? Haha. You're a low c**t

Well your the expert.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Question?

If NDS has more possession than his shut down opponent.... Lets say 18 - 15

But a free wheeling mid gets 25 but their opponents get 30....

Who's had the better game

First thing to consider when evaluating a game... Did I beat my opponent/s??

Dal is copping hard tags each week, no ther mid does.... Why, because he damages more...

If we have no Dal.... All of a sudden, Joey, Steven or Armo are locked down....

BJ leaving th team has made the decision for who to tag very easy, and Dal's job harder...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Fruit loop.

Greg T
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Do we really need people like this to follow the club. If he pays $200 a year well thats ok. If he is just a complete f***wit who pays nothing to the club then i hope he gets involved with Tobin brothers tomorrow.
Well , we could always get that nice girl from the Adam Goddes fan club last nite ......

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Greg T wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Do we really need people like this to follow the club. If he pays $200 a year well thats ok. If he is just a complete f***wit who pays nothing to the club then i hope he gets involved with Tobin brothers tomorrow.
Well , we could always get that nice girl from the Adam Goddes fan club last nite ......
Át least she didnt abuse her own players and was only 13 years old.

Simmo2
Club Player

I admire the stance that every St.Kilda player is a gun and god forbid we should ever do performance reviews
on any of them..... But it's loser mentality that is the reason you have 66 in your name
Plugger. At this rate 2066 might be our next shot

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Simmo2 wrote:I admire the stance that every St.Kilda player is a gun and god forbid we should ever do performance reviews
on any of them..... But it's loser mentality that is the reason you have 66 in your name
Plugger. At this rate 2066 might be our next shot

Sorry but why are you lying. Every Saints player a gun. Dont think so. Some saints supporters have bo idea. 100% certain.

southernsaint
Club Player

:evil:

Some so-called supporters just have no idea

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Right, so if he is a member, he is allowed to bag whoever he wants but if he just supports the club, isn't a member for whatever reason, maybe he is 15, or is on an old age pension, or is struggling to put food on the table for whatever reason then he isn't entitled to have a negative opinion on his club or clubs players and you hope he dies?

If this is what you are trying to say P66 then you are a disgraceful human being. Regardless of whatever you say or have said in the past, good and bad, thats really poor form bud.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
QuestionOfAccuracy
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Question?

Dal is copping hard tags each week, no ther mid does.... Why, because he damages more...

BJ leaving th team has made the decision for who to tag very easy, and Dal's job harder...
Well said.

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

BigMart wrote:Question?

Sorry St Mart but that is so ridiculous...

So if griffin got 18 and if jones got 16.. Griffen beat Jones?
Or if ablett did the same?

They are getting tagged to curb their influence because they are game changes and are skilled and damaging..
Dal has been hopeless.. An absolute disgrace IMO.. It's his work rate which makes it that bad

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Ick wrote:
Right, so if he is a member, he is allowed to bag whoever he wants but if he just supports the club, isn't a member for whatever reason, maybe he is 15, or is on an old age pension, or is struggling to put food on the table for whatever reason then he isn't entitled to have a negative opinion on his club or clubs players and you hope he dies?

If this is what you are trying to say P66 then you are a disgraceful human being. Regardless of whatever you say or have said in the past, good and bad, thats really poor form bud.

Well i will add you to my list of people who dont get sarcasm. It is not right for any supporter to say wake me up when a player of Dal or anyone else is gone after the support those type of players have given the club and if i meant what I said god help how that can make you s disgraceful human being. i will also add to you to my list of non paying members by the sound of it. Dont expect a reply because any sane person who thinks that of another would surely have them on their foe list.

And I am a disgraceful human being for sticking up for our players. Yep you have your priorities in the right order.

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
St Ick wrote:

Well i will add you to my list of people who dont get sarcasm. It is not right for any supporter to say wake me up when a player of Dal or anyone else is gone after the support those type of players have given the club and if i meant what I said god help how that can make you s disgraceful human being. i will also add to you to my list of non paying members by the sound of it. Dont expect a reply because any sane person who thinks that of another would surely have them on their foe list.

And I am a disgraceful human being for sticking up for our players. Yep you have your priorities in the right order.
Yawn, clearly you are correct. In that I don't get sarcasm. Or at least, I don't get your attempt at sarcasm within this post.

Talking about sane people, or foe list, or whatever you are trying to do isn't my thing so don't bother champ. Just get a bit of class about yourself is all I will say.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

And a post like this is classy is it. Sorry but I cant stand people who pot players like Dal. A thief and i end up being the villian. Sorry but it doesnt make sense to me.

A thief of good wages, and an insult to
supporters who spend their hard earned at the footy to watch your so called "skill and

F**k you.

Sincerely,

Simmo2

Club Player Posts: 51Joined: Wed 14 Sep 2011 2:57pm

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Simmo2 wrote:A thief of good wages, and an insult to

F**k you.

Sincerely,

If anyone should be banned it should be you.

Post your poisonous bile some other place.

Congratulations, you are the first person I have put on my ignore list. That is saying a lot.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.