If we lose to Footscray I'll go spare!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

If we lose to Footscray I'll go spare!

Fair dinkum they are bloody hopeless.

Yes we aren't much chop either but I can't stand them and we really need to bank this game, the Dees match and our return GWS game to get our 5 wins for the season.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: If we lose to Footscray I'll go spare!

They have a solid midfield and duds every where else we have a dud mid field with a champion CHF and a few good defenders. Battle of the battlers. Only joking we will win this one.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Interesting note, SP. The bulldogs have only won one of their last 19 games! Despite this, Brendan McCartney seems to have escaped scrutiny. That record is about as pathetic as they come. In that same time, the Dees have won 4. Why no media vitriol directed towards the Bulldogs? I do agree with you SP, if we lose to that pathetic rabble, the club would be plunged into crisis. That's how important a win is this week. I hope the players realise this and pull their fingers out.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Greg T
Club Player

WW share your thoughts.
Just hope we don't run them back into form.
The Bullies haven't been smashed as much as Melb.
Would be embarrassing to lose .

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Interesting note, SP. The bulldogs have only won one of their last 19 games! Despite this, Brendan McCartney seems to have escaped scrutiny. That record is about as pathetic as they come. In that same time, the Dees have won 4. Why no media vitriol directed towards the Bulldogs? I do agree with you SP, if we lose to that pathetic rabble, the club would be plunged into crisis. That's how important a win is this week. I hope the players realise this and pull their fingers out.
Lets NOT highlight McCartney's record this week. Wait till after Saturday before the Blow-Torch is applied to him !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Interesting note, SP. The bulldogs have only won one of their last 19 games! Despite this, Brendan McCartney seems to have escaped scrutiny. That record is about as pathetic as they come. In that same time, the Dees have won 4. Why no media vitriol directed towards the Bulldogs? I do agree with you SP, if we lose to that pathetic rabble, the club would be plunged into crisis. That's how important a win is this week. I hope the players realise this and pull their fingers out.
Are you watching AFL360?

They must've read your post - all your points have been covered!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Lets NOT highlight McCartney's record this week. Wait till after Saturday before the Blow-Torch is applied to him !!
Hopefully now AFL360 have turned on them they'll respond like the Dees have. By not responding!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Hopefully now AFL360 have turned on them they'll respond like the Dees have. By not responding!

Dees were pretty good yesterday.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

We won't lose to the Dogs; I think. :?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:We won't lose to the Dogs; I think. :?
Think or HOPE? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
SaintPav wrote:We won't lose to the Dogs; I think. :?
Think or HOPE? !!

More think than hope given our track record against them since 2009.

We have dominated them and I don't expect that to change. I'll go far to say that we'll win by about ten goals if we come to play.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

saintspremiers wrote:Fair dinkum they are bloody hopeless.

Yes we aren't much chop either but I can't stand them and we really need to bank this game, the Dees match and our return GWS game to get our 5 wins for the season.
Would hope we can get the points against Gold Coast in Round 19, and maybe Port in Melbourne also. 6-8 wins.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

It would be embarrassing to lose, but it's entirely possible if we don't come to play like we did against Carlton.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

It would be embarrassing to lose, but it's entirely possible if we don't come to play like we did against Carlton.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:It would be embarrassing to lose, but it's entirely possible if we don't come to play like we did against Carlton.
Yeah, I'm not sure why we would think this is a given… The Dogs will win at some stage, would be eying us off you'd reckon.

We've been very ordinary ourselves this year for the main.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

So what good will your impotent rage do SP if the Saints do lose?

Will you direct your anger, at your workmates, your friends, your dog?

Because it matters not a wit if you go spare or not, it wont improve the team, it wont improve our position, it wont get us any closer to a flag.

And dont be so arrogant to disrespect an opponent. Because if the players have your attitude, as surely as night follows day, they will get beaten.

So rage away, and show us all once again you have no life and am a powerless little nobody with self esteem issues.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Actually I'd be pretty pissed if we lose to the dogs next week.

Powerless little nobody I shall be if we don't come away with the 4 points. Lol

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:So what good will your impotent rage do SP if the Saints do lose?

Because it matters not a wit if you go spare or not, it wont improve the team, it wont improve our position, it wont get us any closer to a flag.

And dont be so arrogant to disrespect an opponent. Because if the players have your attitude, as surely as night follows day, they will get beaten.

So rage away, and show us all once again you have no life and am a powerless little nobody with self esteem issues.
So once again you have shown your full colours.

You are a sad sack of shyte.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
joffaboy wrote:So what good will your impotent rage do SP if the Saints do lose?

So once again you have shown your full colours.

You are a sad sack of shyte.
And you are a pathetic piece of nothing who sits by himself at football matches and bags out the players. A gimp who would never have played a contact sport in his life.

Go spare you pathetic little fool. I have seen you go spare at football matches and seen people laughing at you.

You bag our players, and you call them softcocks. You are the height of a coward and a gutless wonder. A pissant nothing who project his impotnet rage at a football team because of his low self esteem and non existant self worth.

Go spare :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh the players would be so frightened and cowed by your fury :D :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Joffaboy, I live in Perth so I can only support the boys in person once.
Round 15.
How many games have YOU been to.
The Carlscum game had less than 35k.
Saints fans need to show their support with bums on seats.
Disappointed in the Melb-based fans for behaving like Demon fans and not going.
Again I ask, how many games has the brave joffaboy attended.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
dragit
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:Joffaboy, I live in Perth so I can only support the boys in person once.
Round 15.
Who cares, you should be more worried about Saints fans behaving like Melbourne & Richmond fans by spitting and abusing the players as they run down the race.
35K on a monday night is a pretty decent crowd, we're a small club, not much point having a go at those that actually do get to games.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:Joffaboy, I live in Perth so I can only support the boys in person once.
Round 15.
He's a nothing and a bloody ugly bastard to boot. Probably why loves trying to be a pathetic Internet bully/hero.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Round 15.
Who cares, you should be more worried about Saints fans behaving like Melbourne & Richmond fans by spitting and abusing the players as they run down the race.
35K on a monday night is a pretty decent crowd, we're a small club, not much point having a go at those that actually do get to games.
It was a passable crowd. Will be interesting how many turn up this week against another poor drawing crowd.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Round 15.

More than you dickwad.

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:He's a nothing and a bloody ugly bastard to boot. Probably why loves trying to be a pathetic Internet bully/hero.
lol- internet bully. You know where I sit, come up and say helloo if you have the balls. Tosspot.

Gutless coward, you are a nothing and a turd. But at least you have mates like WellardSaint - :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pathetic birds of a feather.

Lance or James??