Scotty

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Scotty

I had a chance encounter with Scotty!

What a great bloke he is!!

Couldn't get much out of him but did dig around some of the praccy match details.very happy with newnes - really bulked up and showing the right attributes to play all 22 rounds. Hickey coming along well and yes good showing at the praccy but more like12-15 rounds for him
Didn't really get much more other than the list is heading in the right direction.

Makes methinks they are targeting top 8 not 4 as some here may have thought / hoped

Also I got a fully signed match day sherrin from the club for my boy! Good day all round

#1 Ryder fan
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Re: Scotty

Think you're right there Gusto, I have had some indications that top 8 not top 4 is seen as a more realisitic goal. ANs agree, Scotty had a quick chat with my kids (and me) on Saturday, seems a very nice guy.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

well season over then.
sigh.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
bungiton
SS Life Member

MC Gusto wrote:I had a chance encounter with Scotty!

Couldn't get much out of him but did dig around some of the praccy match details.very happy with newnes - really bulked up and showing the right attributes to play all 22 rounds. Hickey coming along well and yes good showing at the praccy but more like12-15 rounds for him
Didn't really get much more other than the list is heading in the right direction.

Makes methinks they are targeting top 8 not 4 as some here may have thought / hoped

Also I got a fully signed match day sherrin from the club for my boy! Good day all round
Mr Watters is a damned good human being. I actually "worked" with Scott, Langdon and George Grljusich over here a few years back doing the humour for their sundowner Friday footy show. Great guy, great footy brain and a strong love of vodka red bull :-)

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

bungiton wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:I had a chance encounter with Scotty!

Mr Watters is a damned good human being. I actually "worked" with Scott, Langdon and George Grljusich over here a few years back doing the humour for their sundowner Friday footy show. Great guy, great footy brain and a strong love of vodka red bull :-)
Careful Bungy. That's the sort of info that will have the ACC, ASADA, WADA and every other acronymed body investigating him!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bungiton wrote:Mr Watters is a damned good human being. I actually "worked" with Scott, Langdon and George Grljusich over here a few years back doing the humour for their sundowner Friday footy show. Great guy, great footy brain and a strong love of vodka red bull :-)

All due respect bungi and other on this thread but couldn't care less if he is a good bloke or not.

I didn't think Thommo was a good bloke but nearly got us to the promised land

Definately thought Lyon was anything but a good bloke and he got us even closer than Thommo.

So if Scotty wants to turn into a see you next tuesday, its fine by me especially if he can do what the other two couldn't

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

A journo told me last night that he thought that Scotty was very impressive and that he was going to be a great coach. He rated him higher than Buckley.

He stressed a couple of times how tough he could be and I think he's proven that he can be.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.