upgrading rookies

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jimmy_slats
Club Player

upgrading rookies

Is our list at a point now that we can not upgrade a rookie unless of a long term injury i remember hearing that during the season you can upgrade a rookie if it fits into your overall salary cap or something?

'WALK THIS WAY!!!!!'
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: upgrading rookies

jimmy_slats wrote:Is our list at a point now that we can not upgrade a rookie unless of a long term injury i remember hearing that during the season you can upgrade a rookie if it fits into your overall salary cap or something?
I think we will chill out in the Rookie dept knowing we have a quality tall and a short (Ferg and Curren) ready for promotion and raring to in the event of any injuries.

If a small gets an injury - Curren can come in. If a tall goes down (or retires....) then Ferg can come in.
So we are well stocked I reckon.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Re: upgrading rookies

jimmy_slats wrote:Is our list at a point now that we can not upgrade a rookie unless of a long term injury i remember hearing that during the season you can upgrade a rookie if it fits into your overall salary cap or something?
You'll find the answer in this other thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=78907

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.