Get James Frawley with pick 13.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Get James Frawley with pick 13.

Now that our BJ compo' pick has belatedly been confirmed... send it to the Dreamons to rescue James Frawley.

He's only 24 but is already an established top player with a 2010 All Australian team selection. No waiting several years to see if this new draft recruit will cut it or not... he's already arrived! :idea:

This guy would fill the missing piece in our backline puzzle that cost us sooooooo often last year. There's still enough life left in our older star core, we've some really good younger blokes coming on nicely to help that core out a bit more... now, throw this bloke into that mix down back to steady the ship... and that elusive premiership window is opened right up again! :twisted:

Chip was a Saints supporter..., the Swines have shown the need for beards if you want to win a flag these days..., it's a no-brainer!

Do it mighty Pelican!

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Re: Get James Frawley with pick 13.

I think we are more into getting our hands on one of (or more) GWS's early first rounders at this point.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I reckon if we are really serious we would get Ablett at pick 13 and we could also give them Raph. Can anyone understand why Frawley is even slightly interested in the Saints?

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I reckon if we are really serious we would get Ablett at pick 13 and we could also give them Raph. Can anyone understand why Frawley is even slightly interested in the Saints?
Cos he's a spud

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I reckon if we are really serious we would get Ablett at pick 13 and we could also give them Raph. Can anyone understand why Frawley is even slightly interested in the Saints?

Not until week 5 of trade week apparently....

“Yeah….nah””
St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Fisher for 2 & 12, offer 12 & Ray for Chip. Replace Chips with Chip and pick 2. Also i'd spend pick 50 odd on Gillies.

Wont happen guys time to stop dreaming but would be an amazing outcome going fwd...

Funny though, considering Dawes, Ray, Brown (Cats), McIntosh are all contracted... we have been dudded by the stubborn Eagles... or maybe thats a blessing depending on who you listen to re Browns future.

Edit, add Delaney and S Martin to the list of players contracted but looking for a new home... its just about every single player linked to a trade except the young ones... actually, isnt Campbell also contracted? :lol:
Last edited by St Ick on Sat 20 Oct 2012 8:23am, edited 1 time in total.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Can anyone understand why Frawley is even slightly interested in the Saints?
Coz he wears long sleeves when it's wet. He can have the No. 8 Guernsey, grow a bushy beard and look like Jeff Dunne.

Saintersss
Club Player

I think I found the solution.

F. Ray for J. Frawley
Pick 13 for G. Ablett
Pick 25 for N. Naitanui

Premiership 2013?

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Saintersss wrote:I think I found the solution.

F. Ray for J. Frawley
Pick 13 for G. Ablett
Pick 25 for N. Naitanui

Premiership 2013?
+pick 70-odd for Franklin. Don't want to overpay, he has well-publicized off-field issues.

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

bergholt wrote:

F. Ray for J. Frawley
Pick 13 for G. Ablett
Pick 25 for N. Naitanui

Premiership 2013?
+pick 70-odd for Franklin. Don't want to overpay, he has well-publicized off-field issues.
Wont work, Ablett too old, go home factor too high for Niknat and Frawley is contracted.

Strength through Loyalty
evo
Club Player

F. Ray for J. Frawley
Pick 13 for G. Ablett
Pick 25 for N. Naitanui

Premiership 2013?
A lot on here would then complain that we didn't use 13 and 25 on unknown kids in the draft.

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

St Ick wrote:Fisher for 2 & 12, offer 12 & Ray for Chip. Replace Chips with Chip and pick 2. Also i'd spend pick 50 odd on Gillies.

Wont happen guys time to stop dreaming but would be an amazing outcome going fwd...

Funny though, considering Dawes, Ray, Brown (Cats), McIntosh are all contracted... we have been dudded by the stubborn Eagles... or maybe thats a blessing depending on who you listen to re Browns future.

Edit, add Delaney and S Martin to the list of players contracted but looking for a new home... its just about every single player linked to a trade except the young ones... actually, isnt Campbell also contracted? :lol:
so we give up a dual b&F and all australian defender to pick up a defender who is vastly inferior WTF. This place has gone mad

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

BringBackMadDog wrote:so we give up a dual b&F and all australian defender to pick up a defender who is vastly inferior WTF. This place has gone mad
Frawley is an All Australian defender who finished second in Melbourne's B&F. Also, he's more than six years younger. Regardless of what you think of Fisher, he's not going to be part of our next premiership side.

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

bergholt wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:so we give up a dual b&F and all australian defender to pick up a defender who is vastly inferior WTF. This place has gone mad
Frawley is an All Australian defender who finished second in Melbourne's B&F. Also, he's more than six years younger. Regardless of what you think of Fisher, he's not going to be part of our next premiership side.
Frawley is a very good defender and could be for the next 10 years. But my very unrealistic suggestion had us picking up a 23 year old gun defender and pick 2 for a 30+ year old gun defender. Who wouldn't jump at that if Geelong, Sam Fisher, Dees and GWS were crazy enough to let it happen.

Strength through Loyalty