Simpkin

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

andrewg
Club Player

Simpkin

One thing we finally have on the cats, we got the better Simpkin, his brother is rubbish.
Last edited by andrewg on Sat 08 Sep 2012 11:49pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darren
Club Player

Re: Simpkin

brother*

I'm glad we have the better Simpkin too.

bennymac5
Club Player

We certainly do have the better Simpkin, however Jonathan isn't rubbish. He wasn't great tonight but he is a decent player. He is also the brother, not the cousin.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

bennymac5 wrote:We certainly do have the better Simpkin, however Jonathan isn't rubbish. He wasn't great tonight but he is a decent player. He is also the brother, not the cousin.
A rookie that may be gone...

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
andrewg
Club Player

bennymac5 wrote:We certainly do have the better Simpkin, however Jonathan isn't rubbish. He wasn't great tonight but he is a decent player. He is also the brother, not the cousin.
He was the weak link under pressure I thought. Coughed the ball up when the Cats were coming and Freo got a goal. It may be for him what I call a 'Capuano' game. Never to be seen again

bennymac5
Club Player

[quote="bobmurray"][quote="bennymac5"]We certainly do have the better Simpkin, however Jonathan isn't rubbish. He wasn't great tonight but he is a decent player. He is also the brother, not the cousin.[/quote]

A rookie that may be gone...[/quote]
That must be why they brought him in for a big final.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

bennymac5 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
lets see who knows what

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

andrewg wrote:
He was the weak link under pressure I thought. Coughed the ball up when the Cats were coming and Freo got a goal. It may be for him what I call a 'Capuano' game. Never to be seen again

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Strange thread

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
paddy
Club Player

never been more proud than when simpkin went at it with robinson (sloth from the goonies) he is a keeper, and has the passion and drive to be a star!

next beer is on me tommy....

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:
This is geelong not St Kilda of the past they will back him in to learn from the experience and keep on the development of him ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

bennymac5 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
A big final that they lost because they weren't good enough...too many players not up to it...

bennymac5
Club Player

[quote="bobmurray"][quote="bennymac5"][quote="bobmurray"][quote="bennymac5"]We certainly do have the better Simpkin, however Jonathan isn't rubbish. He wasn't great tonight but he is a decent player. He is also the brother, not the cousin.[/quote]

A rookie that may be gone...[/quote]
That must be why they brought him in for a big final.[/quote]

A big final that they lost because they weren't good enough...too many players not up to it...[/quote]
Haven't watched much of Geelong the second half of this season? They have been very good. They just had an off night.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Yep. The cats must be so upset.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:One thing we finally have on the cats, we got the better Simpkin, his brother is rubbish.

What a true supporter you are. I am sure Tom would be very happy with your comment. By the way no one that plays AFL is rubbish but you can write on a forum and be rubbish.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

bennymac5 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
bennymac5 wrote: That must be why they brought him in for a big final.
A big final that they lost because they weren't good enough...too many players not up to it...
Haven't watched much of Geelong the second half of this season? They have been very good. They just had an off night.
Learn how to quote

Geelong didn't finish top 4....they aren't as good as you think...that's why their season finished one week after ours...

I know heaps about ALL teams

andrewg
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
andrewg wrote:One thing we finally have on the cats, we got the better Simpkin, his brother is rubbish.

What a true supporter you are. I am sure Tom would be very happy with your comment. By the way no one that plays AFL is rubbish but you can write on a forum and be rubbish.
No one that plays afl is rubbish!!!! Seriously. Let's just leave that one alone, instead let's talk about all the players we meet and have a chat to. WTFC plugger

andrewg
Club Player

Couldn't help myself

Cain Ackland
Jason Traianidis
Daniel Wulf
Caydn Beetham
Israel Folau

Should I keep going???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:Couldn't help myself

Cain Ackland
Jason Traianidis
Daniel Wulf
Caydn Beetham
Israel Folau

Should I keep going???

I rate anyone who plays AFL as not being rubbish. I rate your posts as being rubbish. One is my opinion and that is about footballers. The other is a confirmed fact.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Depends how you are measuring 'rubbish' plugger. The 'rubbish' AFL players maybe seen as poor for AFL standards however at least they are getting a game. Similarly you may be 'rubbish' in bed however at least you are getting a root.