Watters on SEN this morning.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

Watters on SEN this morning.

I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

http://www.sen.com.au/audioplayer/Audio ... tters/5785

Some interesting comments re Kosi and others.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Watters on SEN this morning.

HitTheBoundary wrote:Some interesting comments re Kosi and others.
Good to hear. No walk up starts.

One thing I will say about next year is that we've got to start well. Set the standard early and maintain it. Get on a roll.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

JUSTIN Koschitzke is "a required player" at St Kilda and will be expected to front up next season even though he is an unrestricted free agent.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-ne ... 6464446936

Saints coach Scott Watters admitted Koschitzke was overlooked for the last match of the season against Carlton and "was in a fight for his position going forward''.

"But he is a quality player and I would expect Kosi to front up preseason and take up the challenge. He likes challenges,'' Watters said.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:JUSTIN Koschitzke is "a required player" at St Kilda and will be expected to front up next season even though he is an unrestricted free agent.

Saints coach Scott Watters admitted Koschitzke was overlooked for the last match of the season against Carlton and "was in a fight for his position going forward''.

"But he is a quality player and I would expect Kosi to front up preseason and take up the challenge. He likes challenges,'' Watters said.
Required as a witchs hat during pre-season.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

They need to talk up Kosi Con. May help encourage another club to make him a decent offer.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:They need to talk up Kosi Con. May help encourage another club to make him a decent offer.

Are you joking. Talking up a player wouldn't sell him to anyone. Do you think AFL people are as ignorant about football as you are?

Just stick to what you are good at, attacking our players and booing them instead of supporting them. :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
bigcarl wrote:JUSTIN Koschitzke is "a required player" at St Kilda and will be expected to front up next season even though he is an unrestricted free agent.

Thank God you're not involved with the club

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:

Kosi will now win the Coleman next year Con. You are aware you do go early.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Con Gorozidis wrote:

That's the spirit. Write to the coach telling him You want Koschitzke tipped out for 2013. You sometimes make calls way too early - like on Wilkes.
Find some new material, you've already used the witches' hat one
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Tue 04 Sep 2012 9:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stand your ground :shock:
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:
That's the spirit. Write to the coach telling him You want Koschitzke tipped out for 2013. You make calls way too early - like on Wilkes.
You're so loyal. A rare quality in this day and age.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
That's the spirit. Write to the coach telling him You want Koschitzke tipped out for 2013. You make calls way too early - like on Wilkes.
Not sure if you're taking the p!ss, but yes supporters need to back the coaches -> players. Doesn't mean harsh calls won't be made on the players/list. And we're allowed to have opinions, but no need for name calling and mocking.

Looks ordinary when visitors, other teams' supporters, the media and bottom feeders come on here and read some of the stuff slamming Saints players.
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Tue 04 Sep 2012 8:19pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
Not sure if you're taking the p!ss, but yes supporters need to back the coaches -> players. Doesn't mean harsh calls won't be made on the players/list. And we're allowed to have opinions, but no need for name calling and mocking.

Looks ordinary when visitors, other team supporters, the media and bottom feeders come on here and read some of the stuff slamming Saints players.
I was being sincere.. :)

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Thanks then SaintPav - yes I try to be loyal to the club and support the players..... :wink:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:They need to talk up Kosi Con. May help encourage another club to make him a decent offer.

Are you joking. Talking up a player wouldn't sell him to anyone. Do you think AFL people are as ignorant about football as you are?

Just stick to what you are good at, attacking our players and booing them instead of supporting them. :roll:
What do you think? Yes I was joking. Back on
Your box chump.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

You mean Kosi may be rotated through the side next year, together with the kids?

How very Geelong.

In a good way.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

KILDA veteran Justin Koschitzke will remain at St Kilda for at least another season.

Koschitzke, 30 this month, is an unrestricted free agent and could have joined the club of his choice.

But his manager James Pitcher, of Strategic Management Solutions, told The Age the ruckman-forward would remain with the Saints.

"He will remain at St Kilda for at least another year," Pitcher said.

"I will finalise the paper work hopefully next week.

"I will catch up with the Saints and knock it over. He will be staying a Saint."

Koschitzke played 19 matches this season but was dropped for last weekend's final round against Carlton.

He needs only five more matches to reach the 200 milestone.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/k ... z25URXzaXM
Last edited by saintbrat on Tue 04 Sep 2012 8:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Your box chump.

Dont think you were.

You have no idea about football.

Your knowledge on most things but especially sport is bordering on arrested.

You are clueless and a fool who bronx cheers their team like a Richmond supporter.

I have heard you rabbit on at games with your clueless drivvel and seen your stupid idiotic post on here.

Most on here and who have met you know that your village idiot persona on here is not put on but real.

Stick to booing the team and sitting with all your mates at the footy.

Cabbage.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
jk23
Club Player

:) :) :)

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Your box chump.

Dont think you were.

You have no idea about football.

Your knowledge on most things but especially sport is bordering on arrested.

You are clueless and a fool who bronx cheers their team like a Richmond supporter.

I have heard you rabbit on at games with your clueless drivvel and seen your stupid idiotic post on here.

Most on here and who have met you know that your village idiot persona on here is not put on but real.

Stick to booing the team and sitting with all your mates at the footy.

Cabbage.
You are at your best slagging off other posters buddy. How hilarious seeing you that GWS crap the other week.

And now you say you think I'm retarded. Fair Dinkum, you are funny in a sad way.

In delighted you have NFI what I think. Makes me happy. Enjoy the offseason and all your drivel.

rexy
SS Life Member

Glad Kosi is required and looks like staying, handy depth player fwd and in ruck, nearly 200 games experience and a good set shot. Won't demand a lot of cash and can mentor young guys due to his experiences with injury, differing form and the pressure of being a low draft pick and NRS winner who probably never reached potential!
FQF

Maybe this year?
SuperDuper
Club Player

We dont need a 30 year old depth player...
Kosi must go
Unless we are short of witches hats

slider
Club Player

SuperDuper wrote:We dont need a 30 year old depth player...
Kosi must go
Unless we are short of witches hats
This has to be the most original post i have seen on this forum for at least 10 seconds.

Never seen this sort od drivel since Con whatitsname posted a few posts back.

You will do well on here as a dribbler, cant wait to see your next well thought out rivetting post 8-)

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Is there something I'm missing with SEN audio? No media player or anything comes up for me and I've never been able to figure out how to listen to audio on that site.

EDIT: Scratch that, it looks like google chrome just wouldn't allow an add on. Fine in internet explorer

rexy
SS Life Member

mad saint guy wrote:Is there something I'm missing with SEN audio? No media player or anything comes up for me and I've never been able to figure out how to listen to audio on that site.

EDIT: Scratch that, it looks like google chrome just wouldn't allow an add on. Fine in internet explorer

Just hit listen now and wait a bit and then all of a sudden it kicks in! Does for me anyway. Listen on my iPad regularly!

Oh and we do have room for a 30 year old depth player for those stating we don't! 30 yr old depth players can be really handy at crucial times, ask Hawks 08 premiership team!

Maybe this year?