The injustice of it all makes me want to puke my guts out

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

hungry for a premiership
Club Player

The injustice of it all makes me want to puke my guts out

We were robbed. Robbed blind.

Milne was targeted by collingwood, their fans, and the umpires. We did not get a fair f****** go, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Jeff Geischan deserves a slap in the face. Umpires need to be full-time proffessionals, like everyone else involved at afl level.

Full credit to the boys and their effort. You cannot question their commitment.

After all is said and done, it comes down to this...

Every close game we've had under Watters, we've lost. How long can this go on before it starts to eat away at watters and the players and the club?

"Too big, too strong, too whatever."
spert
Saintsational Legend

Re: The injustice of it all makes me want to puke my guts ou

Mind you, we had some terrible skill errors and decision making by senior players who should know better, and these cost us at least three goals. Gwilt and Simpkin giving away stupid and obvious holding frees in the Woods forward line, and some of the poor decision-making and skill errors by our more experienced players let the door open for the opposition to set up goals. We seem to have a tactical problem at kick outs which killed us against the Swans causing turnovers, and again last night, also the clearance work around the packs is pretty ordinary and those are a couple of coaching issues that need addressing. Watters won't perform miracles with this current team, try as they may- they are the remnants of Lyon's era, and they hit their peak and were fading when Watters arrived. I expect a lot of hard and maybe unpopular decisions will be made at the end of this season with the playing list.

Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

Re: The injustice of it all makes me want to puke my guts ou

hungry for a premiership wrote:
Every close game we've had under Watters, we've lost. How long can this go on before it starts to eat away at watters and the players and the club?
Brisbane at the Gabba was pretty close...

We were screwed last night, painful. I watched with a mate who's a Pies fan and he was laughing his head off during the game and basically embarrassed afterwards, completely conceded that they were gifted the game with biased and inconsistent umpiring. Shafted again...

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...