Train Alert (Frankston line)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Train Alert (Frankston line)

Apologies for late posting as no-one else has posted the www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au updates.

So tomorrow for Frankston line

Buses will replace trains between Mordialloc station and Frankston station all day Saturday, 4 August.

So if you check the website you'll get further details about the buses.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: Train Alert (Frankston line)

There is a choice of buses, the ones with bars on the windows are for the tattooed bogans (to make them feel at home)
the normal buses are for the normal people.
Stinger, as usual, has to ride in the Blue Bus wearing his white jacket, with strings on the sleeves,
that ties up at the back.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Bayside Nick
Club Player

Thanks for the update. Replacement buses usually adds an extra 15 minutes to the journey. So much maintanaince work going on lately. Bring back the Saints Express!

mick13
Club Player

Yay.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Eastlink tunnels will also be closed tomorrow night for those travelling by road from that way !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Eastlink tunnels will also be closed tomorrow night for those travelling by road from that way !!

most would probably just turn off at the Monash anyway wouldnt they? but still its a bit unfair, bayside saints fans get screwed over every week from what i hear.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
gringo
Saintsational Legend

They shut all the roads coming back into melbourne on a sunday arvo when there was a marathon or something last time I went down the peninsula. Why do they want to trap people in Frangers? That said I live in Caulfield North and could usually walk home before getting a train after the footy if you stay to hear the song.

Bayside Nick
Club Player

gringo wrote:They shut all the roads coming back into melbourne on a sunday arvo when there was a marathon or something last time I went down the peninsula. Why do they want to trap people in Frangers? That said I live in Caulfield North and could usually walk home before getting a train after the footy if you stay to hear the song.
The reason Peninsula Link was funded (and is nearly finished) was to eleviate the bottleneck of holiday traffic entering and exiting Frankston on Friday and Sunday nights.

You're probably referring to the International Ironman Championship which was based in Frankston and finished in St Kilda in March. Eastlink and some local roads around Frankston were closed but there was still Frankston Fwy, Nepean Highway and Wells Road. But a few people carried on as though they had never been stuck in traffic before. What did we ever do without Eastlink and how have we ever survived without Peninsula Link?

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Bayside Nick wrote:
gringo wrote:They shut all the roads coming back into melbourne on a sunday arvo when there was a marathon or something last time I went down the peninsula. Why do they want to trap people in Frangers? That said I live in Caulfield North and could usually walk home before getting a train after the footy if you stay to hear the song.
The reason Peninsula Link was funded (and is nearly finished) was to eleviate the bottleneck of holiday traffic entering and exiting Frankston on Friday and Sunday nights.

You're probably referring to the International Ironman Championship which was based in Frankston and finished in St Kilda in March. Eastlink and some local roads around Frankston were closed but there was still Frankston Fwy, Nepean Highway and Wells Road. But a few people carried on like it was the end of the world.
They closed east link and nepean then had all traffic trying to go around with no signs telling us where to go. I'm not going back until I can afford Lindsay's helicopter. What about us yuppies that want quick access home so we can quaff champagne to wind down before Monday. I'm quite frightened of low class people and it was a terrible affront to face up to the underside of Frankston.