why bother with milne and kosi interstate

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

why bother with milne and kosi interstate

Never been any good away for their whole careers

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: why bother with milne and kosi interstate

...typical....just when I want to hang sh1t on Milne he gets a couple of junk time goals

I agree that both have been poor over their careers when it comes to interstate games, but right now it's hard to give Kos the flick when Macca obviously needs a back up. I think Milney is more easily replaceable...right now....and also Kos can be dangerous when he plays close to goal. We know that Kos is also a great set shot for goal (emphasis on set shot, because he made a meal on the snap from the pocket tonight ).

They both played a part in that last quarter comeback and great fighting effort by the boys, but Gears looked good fresh and it was good to see him back out on the park. Loved Jimmy's long kicks tonight and Sipposs looking like a player....Dempster was a rock tonight...also Raph very brave, and Jack and Joey were tireless and set up quite a lot of forward entries...but for mine the guy who worked the hardest and tackled and chased the hardest was Gilbo. Loved his work rate tonight.

asaint
Club Player

Re: why bother with milne and kosi interstate

Feel very let down by Kosi, Milne and Gram in particular. We also got nothing from McEvoy(ok 1st wk back) and Blake(was just outclassed). Too many passengers. Too many easy misses. Totally gutted. I really thought we could win , but it is amazing we got that close with so many players contributing nothing.