Best coach available, ex coaches shut up!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

older saint
SS Life Member

Best coach available, ex coaches shut up!

The club has a responsibility to the members to get the best person available to coach.

No stone should be left unturned, Malthouse, Roos, etc they can only say no.

To me this is a test to see if MN is worth a cent he is paid because so far his performance has been pathetic.

I am guessing all those saying no to Malthouse because he is an ars*hole are the same who didn't like winning ugly also. I am sure Shane Warne Molly Meldrum etc will not be happy if we play pretty footy and lose like we did on Saturday due to poor skills.

And as for GT he is a human headline that the media call when they want a quote. He is bitter and twisted at the club. He did the best he could , which was not enough. Remember he was responsibile for such great recruits as Cain Ackland, Barry Brooks, etc He cannot handle that someone dare question his position and ultimately dismissed him. Paul Keating of the ex coaches.

Saints 2012
Club Player

Brenton Sanderson is our best option

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Best coach available, ex coaches shut up!

older saint wrote:The club has a responsibility to the members to get the best person available to coach.

No stone should be left unturned, Malthouse, Roos, etc they can only say no.

To me this is a test to see if MN is worth a cent he is paid because so far his performance has been pathetic.

I am guessing all those saying no to Malthouse because he is an ars*hole are the same who didn't like winning ugly also. I am sure Shane Warne Molly Meldrum etc will not be happy if we play pretty footy and lose like we did on Saturday due to poor skills.

And as for GT he is a human headline that the media call when they want a quote. He is bitter and twisted at the club. He did the best he could , which was not enough. Remember he was responsibile for such great recruits as Cain Ackland, Barry Brooks, etc He cannot handle that someone dare question his position and ultimately dismissed him. Paul Keating of the ex coaches.
He suggested getting MM.