This time Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

This time Saints

save the club some money when hiring a coach.

Dont spend money on legal contracts just a handshake agreement will do.

I mean really whats the point of a legal contract if you dont even think about persuing legal ramifications.

Dont get me wrong, it is up to the Admin to make that decision, but it just signals to the football world that a St.Kilda contract is worthless.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SteveStevens66
Club Player

Watch it JB. You'll be accused of wanting the club to show some fight and passion. Apparently that's not what "professionals" like Nettlefold are supposed to do.

Carna Saints!!!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SteveStevens66 wrote:Watch it JB. You'll be accused of wanting the club to show some fight and passion. Apparently that's not what "professionals" like Nettlefold are supposed to do.
lol - I agree with Nettlefold, if the bloke wants to go, then go, I just dont understand why we bother with a contract when it is worthless.

Whats the point?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:lol - I agree with Nettlefold, if the bloke wants to go, then go, I just dont understand why we bother with a contract when it is worthless.

Whats the point?
well, you do need to set out pay, bonuses and entitlements etc somewhere.

but i agree with your sentiment. i've haven't had a contract for years because i've always had good relationships with my employers. they wouldn't shaft me and i wouldn't shaft them. maybe that's naive but if an important employee wants to walk then you let them, regardless of "contract status".

ThePunter
Club Player

If you are ever going to pursue legal proceedings, it's in the off-season when the resulting "circus" won't affect the playing group.

A first-round draft pick from Freo would satisfy the club to not pursue legal action.