Brad Green ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Brad Green ?

Reckon he would be a good fit for us...has some serious ability,could be the medium forward we need to take Riewoldt to the wing and is definitely on the outer at the Demons..could depend what they want in return ? :?

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I outta here if we even look at a picture of him.

Rosco
Club Player

if they want to load up for a tilt in 2012 then maybe he's on the list - not the only one though.

otherwise - no.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I outta here if we even look at a picture of him.
Would be a win win if we get him then ;)

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
Well I meant to say I will be on here but out of going to Saints games so it is still a lose lose. The guy is nearly as scared as me on a footy field. Anyway one of the last places we want Rooy is on the wing. he is a forward or he is outta here as well.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I never vote for The Greens and I'd never vote for this one!

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saint patrick wrote:
Well I meant to say I will be on here but out of going to Saints games so it is still a lose lose. The guy is nearly as scared as me on a footy field. Anyway one of the last places we want Rooy is on the wing. he is a forward or he is outta here as well.
Forgot I wasn't able to have an opinion that differs from yours ...think I 've just remembered why I don't visit or post much these days...playing Reiwoldt as a key forward will shorten his career and hasn't helped us win the ultimate prize by making us far too predictable ..my humble opinion and nothing more :roll:

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

If not for tim watson.......brad would most likely be a saint now

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint patrick wrote:
Forgot I wasn't able to have an opinion that differs from yours ...think I 've just remembered why I don't visit or post much these days...playing Reiwoldt as a key forward will shorten his career and hasn't helped us win the ultimate prize by making us far too predictable ..my humble opinion and nothing more :roll:
You can have any opinion you like but nothing wrong we not agreeing. I would be lucky to have had 20 people agree with my 20000 posts. keep posting. Who cares if people disagree with what you think.

Rosco
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Who cares if people disagree with what you think.
i agree.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Rosco wrote:
i agree.
Well I disagree.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brad Green ?

saint patrick wrote:Reckon he would be a good fit for us...has some serious ability,could be the medium forward we need to take Riewoldt to the wing and is definitely on the outer at the Demons..could depend what they want in return ? :?
should have been a sainter in the first place.....the kid was a childhood sporting wizkid....all the talk was we would draft him...even the hun said he was a good fit for us......we decided to go with caydn f****** beetham at pick 9.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...i kid you not.....we reckoned that brad would be still there with our second pick...pick 24...the dees jumped in at pick 19.....we settled for jason blake at pick 24...

..sigh.....just one more of our draft selection f*** ups.....caydn...not jason.... :roll: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Rosco
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Rosco wrote:
i agree.
Well I disagree.
and i don't care.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saint patrick wrote:Reckon he would be a good fit for us...has some serious ability,could be the medium forward we need to take Riewoldt to the wing and is definitely on the outer at the Demons..could depend what they want in return ? :?
should have been a sainter in the first place.....the kid was a childhood sporting wizkid....all the talk was we would draft him...even the hun said he was a good fit for us......we decided to go with caydn f****** beetham at pick 9.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...i kid you not.....we reckoned that brad would be still there with our second pick...pick 24...the dees jumped in at pick 19.....we settled for jason blake at pick 24...

..sigh.....just one more of our draft selection f*** ups.....caydn...not jason.... :roll: :evil:
Wasn't Beeter a good player that had head issues then lost his way??

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
stinger wrote:

Wasn't Beeter a good player that had head issues then lost his way??
Questionable disposale from what I remember but probably had more to do with attitude and application.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

How old is he. Type of player that RLcoyld toughen up. Wouldn't want to waste to much in the way of draft picks thougj

I love this club
matrix
Saintsational Legend

be real
best is behind him

ffs lets get everyone that even looks like they are out of contract in the afl

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:Reckon he would be a good fit for us...has some serious ability,
Water Boy???????

Janitor????????

!!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

longtimesaint
Club Player

It would be ironic if we traded for Green.
We were tipped to select him in the draft (1999 I think) and we chose that great player Cadyn Beetham. -An inspired selection!

One year will be our year
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

longtimesaint wrote:It would be ironic if we traded for Green.
We were tipped to select him in the draft (1999 I think) and we chose that great player Cadyn Beetham. -An inspired selection!
rumour mill has it that Tim Watson vetoed John Bevridge after seeing CB play 1 or 2 games

very disappointing outcome indeed

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:
rumour mill has it that Tim Watson vetoed John Bevridge after seeing CB play 1 or 2 games

Yep rumour mill started by people on here just like the other great rumour that GT overode Buttress on Judd and Ball. Reckon both have nil % of fact in them.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
skeptic wrote:

Yep rumour mill started by people on here just like the other great rumour that GT overode Buttress on Judd and Ball. Reckon both have nil % of fact in them.
I can see that you are about to get FAIR DINKUM flamed !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
skeptic wrote:

actually that one I read in the Herald Sun - they did a story of talents scouts greatest hits and misses and JB identified that one

can't produce a link but he was directly quoted at the time

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
skeptic wrote:

I can see that you are about to get FAIR DINKUM flamed !!
not by me mate.....i just ignore him....have done so for months....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

He'd be a good fit for Freo.