Too Late now Eddie(Hypocrite)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

murray 66
Club Player

Too Late now Eddie(Hypocrite)

The whole Milne issue is a total joke.Why Didn't big Ed bury the issue and make his coach apologise to milne personally in the first place after the incident occurred last year.
How can we blame the Filth supporters for their behavior when their led by a CEO who at the time done jack s*** to condem their coaches behavior and has journos to scared to write damning articles about their club because most are Ed's mates and are to scared to upset him because it might influence their own careers.
Eddy in his own world believes Collingwood are Man United and can do what they wan't and will destroy anyone who criticise's their club publicly.

So Eddy you can Piss Off with your so called TV ads condeming crowd behavior and maybe apologise to Milnes family instead and explain to Milne's kids what are Rapist is,because they don't understand why their Dad is referred to as one..............................

Go Saints.

spert
Saintsational Legend

Too late now Eddie not To late. Anyway presidents need to shut up and stay out of the spotlight which would be hard for a media junkie like Eddie.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Malthouse could have really made a difference today but chose not to. And yet I see feel good stories about him helping young offenders not to re offend. This was a great opportunity for him to do something good, with just a few words. Although most of the media are still scared of him, I think he really lost a few today.

Sad part is I dont think he really is sorry for abusing milney, just sorry it got caught on camera.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

I think the irony is having someone evicted for stating a fact (ie krakour).

I wonder if stating facts about millane are acceptable? or facts about shaw, didak etc.

but its only sticks and stones re: milne

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
jays
Club Player

eddie is a wank

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Mick Malthouse is the real Richard Cranium in this equation, he really doesn't like to admit his mistakes. Odd pathological man the Malthouse, quite possibly the most unlikable guy ever to wear our jumper. At least when figjam takes them over a good bloke might be at the helm????

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

gringo wrote:Mick Malthouse is the real Richard Cranium in this equation, he really doesn't like to admit his mistakes. Odd pathological man the Malthouse, quite possibly the most unlikable guy ever to wear our jumper. At least when figjam takes them over a good bloke might be at the helm????
Could be a nice way for the CFC to shift him out and make way for Buckley.
We all know the cliiches "We're disappointed with Mick's attitude in this matter and it was decided the he and the club should part ways........."

Malthouse is coming across as an ugly and disagreeable character and if his current reaction to a problem he contributed to, continues, they'll show him the door.

Good :lol:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

More Eddie McGuire tokenism to come :roll:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Megsie
Club Player

micky is a dribbling old man.

HOPE IT HURTS WHEN YOU GET THE SACK YOU FOULMOUTHED LIAR!!!!

Badlands
Club Player

Good to see the melb press aren't letting mick off lightly.
Cops a right whack from both Sheahan and Caro today:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/t ... 6116345819
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/y ... 1iwf0.html

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Where the heck is Dimwit?

Why doesn't he say something?

Force Malthead to apologize to Milne.

Maybe Dimwit agrees with Malthead.

Does anyone think the AFL are to soft on him??

BakesFan
SS Life Member

Thanks for the links, Badlands. Interesting stuff.

This has the potential to destabilise/de-rail the Filth at the wrong end of the season.
Crowds need to start a "Li-arrr....Li-arrr" chant whenever Mick takes the field during breaks in games.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Good call Badlands.

There's another one from Robbo and yet another from Patrick Smith.

I think it's time folks recognised and applauded the fact that, overdue or not, the football community is making a stand against these disgusting and pathetic attacks.

Well, the football community minus Mick Malthouse and the feral morons who engage in the conduct in question.

Milne's Docklands goalkicking record should have been the talking point this week and everybody knows it.

BakesFan
SS Life Member

The Collingwood Football Club readily accepts criminals and criminal associates into it's playing group...... is anyone really surprised by the calibre of Footy Fan they attract?

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:Good call Badlands.

There's another one from Robbo and yet another from Patrick Smith.
whack from Patrick
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 6116287603

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Grantaire
Opposition Fan

Of course Milne's homophobic and racist slur against Licuria in the same incident is okay with you lot.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote:Of course Milne's homophobic and racist slur against Licuria in the same incident is okay with you lot.
Does Paul get that thrown at him from across the fence every time he walks onto the field?

this is Not about that incident on it's own But the behaviour of what is in affect a very small minority who are grouping together and creating an unsavoury feel to a game.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote:Of course Milne's homophobic and racist slur against Licuria in the same incident is okay with you lot.
So eventually the wolf in sheep's clothing discards the disguise!

'you lot'. :roll:

Let me try and explain it in simple terms so that you might better understand part of the problem, as so many other than Collingwood supporters see it.

Malthouse lied about what he said.
Nobody else did.

Some days later, after continuing to lie and attempting to obfuscate what had occured, Malthouse eventually produced a Club written mealy-mouthed apology (seemingly dragged from him) which was enough for the nobs at the AFL to hope that this incident would all go away.

But Malthouse couldn't even agree to stick by that.
He then wrote an article in the Australian invoking the spirit of Winston CHurchill in explaining why he acted for the betterment of all in 'not telling the truth'.

Why is it any wonder that the average moronic Collingwood supporter thinks that Malthouse was correct and in fact 'showing them the way' in how to address Milne (or anybody else).

The rest of the football world (and probably society in general) can see the problem, and where it stems from.
Only feral filth followers seem to lack the common sense and general understanding that what was done/said is reprehensible.

Even your President, media manipulator Ed, knows there is a 'problem', and is doing what he does best to stop it in its tracks.

But then we get the likes of you - symptomatic of all things good at Collingwood.
'but Milne said something to Licuria so we're allowed to say/do anything we like'.

Go back and look at the tape.
Licuria started it by 'chipping' Milne.
Milne retorted
Malthouse said something to Milne
Milne 'chipped' Malthouse
Malthouse called Milne a f****** rapist - even though Collingwood tried to claim for a period of time that the words used were 'serial pest'.

Now this may seem strange to you, but if what I've been told was what Milne actually said to Malthouse (reference to his daughter and a Malvern Star), I don't blame Malthouse for what he replied. If I'd been him in that situation I'd probably have thrown a punch.

BUT that is not the issue.
The issue was/is Malthouse's lie and his subsequent actions re the apology.

They gave the feral filth the indication that it was ok to act in that manner.

And to anybody with a smidgeon of morality and ethics, it clearly is not.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Was never a racist comment. Gee you collingwood supporters love to play the racist card when it suits.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

pretty much sums it up magic.
monkey see monkey do.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:
Was never a racist comment. Gee you collingwood supporters love to play the racist card when it suits.
Perhaps it was borderline racist :roll:

Not only do they love to play the race card, but they love to play victim as well.

Here is another example when the peace loving filth were the victims of some bloke having the temerity to confront them and their hate.

Want to talk about racism you lying filth supporter?

d**khead :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

why was the "Collingwood fans in disgrace "thread closed??
It was a concise discussion about a supporter base.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Their supporters are the most obnoxious feral swine you will ever encounter... how dare they squeal and try to claim double standards now.

When this great community game soon needs fences and cops to separate fans, it will be down to these loathsome animals... guaranteed.

As for Mick, I hope the ridiculous lying twat is chocking on this.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Their supporters are the most obnoxious feral swine you will ever encounter... how dare they squeal and try to claim double standards now.

When this great community game soon needs fences and cops to separate fans, it will be down to these loathsome animals... guaranteed.

As for Mick, I hope the ridiculous lying twat is chocking on this.
Yep soley down to the Collingwood ferals. No other team supporters carry on en masse like these filth.

lately I have been contemplating taking down the Liar picture of Malthouse in my signature. For some reason I didn't.

Must have been intuition. He is the essence of what is wrong with a large amount of that clubs supporter base.

With his comments he has given the mindless knuckle draggers carte blanche to continue with thier anti social behaviour. After all Mick, their hero, and supposed leader of the club, says it is a non issue.

Time to hang up the clip board Malthouse, your opinions and thoughts are outdated.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bergsone
SS Life Member

Havent heard anything from Milne over this,or for that matter from the club.IMO this is a good thing,try and keep out of it as much as you can,and get on with the footy,let others sort it out