Interstate record- something to be proud of

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Interstate record- something to be proud of

We've won 13 of our last 16 interstate games.

As Ross Lyon says ''anywhere, any time, any opposition, give it our best effort'."

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

That is an amazing stat. Pity we dropped the game against the Crows earlier this year, it could prove pivotal.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:That is an amazing stat. Pity we dropped the game against the Crows earlier this year, it could prove pivotal.
And it looks even worse now than it did at the time :(

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

If we were Collingwood,16 interstate games would have covered the last 10 years.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Old Mate wrote:That is an amazing stat. Pity we dropped the game against the Crows earlier this year, it could prove pivotal.
And it looks even worse now than it did at the time :(
We should hopefully get some revenge in a few weeks.

SunburySaint
Club Player

I wonder what our interstate percentage would be?

We have played 4 interstate games this year, won 3 and lost one we should of won. So that gives us 12 points out of 16. 2 of those wins being 50+ point wins, 1 at 14 points and a 19 point loss.

I'd say our percentage would be around 120% maybe???

I dunno, I just find it wierd that most of our points have come off interstate travel this year, maybe we should play interstate more often?

Now lives in Geelong...
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

SunburySaint wrote:I wonder what our interstate percentage would be?

We have played 4 interstate games this year, won 3 and lost one we should of won. So that gives us 12 points out of 16. 2 of those wins being 50+ point wins, 1 at 14 points and a 19 point loss.

I dunno, I just find it wierd that most of our points have come off interstate travel this year, maybe we should play interstate more often?
Helps that the bottom 4 sides this year are interstate clubs

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i think i was at the past 16 interstate matches, and from memory our 3 loses were Port in 2010, crows in 2010 and crows in 2011. We have always struggled over at Aami...overall that is, obviously today was a different story.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SunburySaint
Club Player

dcstkfc wrote:
SunburySaint wrote:I wonder what our interstate percentage would be?

Helps that the bottom 4 sides this year are interstate clubs
Granted Brisbane and Port are bottom 4 but Freo aren't...

I still have hope for our season, only little but it's still there.

Now lives in Geelong...