McGuire

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

McGuire

Does anybody believe that he was responding to racist taunts at Krakouer, or is he covering up for losing his temper at the footy?

http://video.heraldsun.com.au/196885575 ... st-comment

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
saint tash
Club Player

Re: McGuire

GrumpyOne wrote:Does anybody believe that he was responding to racist taunts at Krakouer, or is he covering up for losing his temper at the footy?

http://video.heraldsun.com.au/196885575 ... st-comment
Another thread??? :roll:

Oh when the saints go charging in!
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

If someone was racially abusing Krakouer then good on Eddie to defend him! I hope that he also takes that to sections of his OWN club's supporters who are hardly noted for their tolerance (racial or otherwise :roll: )

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Jigster, you can bet that fat Ed will be bleeting with blockhead Darcy tomorrow on mmmmm. Whilst if it dis happen, it's nor good, but they should take a good hard look at themselves first, and I am sure what they see is pretty poor.

I love this club
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I really don't think that this is an issue that we can be selective about. Yes, they need to take a good look at themselves as do we! I made a remark to a filth supporter about Krakouer myself! I said that he had the right credentials for their club...an ex jailbird! I'm not proud of it, just blurted it out, but the guys race was never raised!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

From what I've heard from Eddie on tele it was not racist. Should clean up his own backyard first.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:I really don't think that this is an issue that we can be selective about. Yes, they need to take a good look at themselves as do we! I made a remark to a filth supporter about Krakouer myself! I said that he had the right credentials for their club...an ex jailbird! I'm not proud of it, just blurted it out, but the guys race was never raised!
Yep, poor effort, but at least you are sorry about it. Perhaps Eddie might like to have a word to the dozens of Collingwood morons (if you pardon the tautology) around me who yelled out "ra.ist" whenever one of our players got the ball. Of course, he will need to rebuke his coach as well. Speaking of poor efforts, that will have to go down as one of the worst in VFL/AFL history.

saint tash
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:I really don't think that this is an issue that we can be selective about. Yes, they need to take a good look at themselves as do we! I made a remark to a filth supporter about Krakouer myself! I said that he had the right credentials for their club...an ex jailbird! I'm not proud of it, just blurted it out, but the guys race was never raised!
Bit of give and take both ways from what I heard last night. Heard it all bar anything racist. The usual pre-season stuff got a fair run...whatever. Then someone yells out that Siposs has a feminine body in a mans uniform. Crikeys.....then I thought well I've heard it all now.

Its been happening for decades, just some clubs have more angst against one another and with us it's understandable against the filth as opposed to other sides.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

More likely it was a demarcation dispute. They have the copyright on this type of behaviour.

mcguire is a f****** pig. Notice he didn't have an issue with his bogan thugs beating up pensioners. Just a weak excuse to empty his fat ugly head.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
stinger
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
Yep, poor effort, but at least you are sorry about it. Perhaps Eddie might like to have a word to the dozens of Collingwood morons (if you pardon the tautology) around me who yelled out "ra.ist" whenever one of our players got the ball. Of course, he will need to rebuke his coach as well. Speaking of poor efforts, that will have to go down as one of the worst in VFL/AFL history.

yep...as robbo said on this morning's show...eddie everywhere... needs to clean up his own backyard first....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
ando051
Club Player

I done the same thing Jiggingsaint, after hearing the Collingwood supporters in front of me calling Yapper Milne all the names under the sun, I turned to them to remind them that there team was the only one with a convicted criminal. If Krakouer was racially abused good on Eddie, but he should come down and hear what his supporters come out with and see if he tells them where to get off.

goodie
Club Player

ando051 wrote:
I done the same thing Jiggingsaint, after hearing the Collingwood supporters in front of me calling Yapper Milne all the names under the sun, I turned to them to remind them that there team was the only one with a convicted criminal. If Krakouer was racially abused good on Eddie, but he should come down and hear what his supporters come out with and see if he tells them where to get off.
That raises an interesting question. When was the last time he sat with the ferals?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

goodie wrote:
ando051 wrote:
That raises an interesting question. When was the last time he sat with the ferals?
And risk infection?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

goodie wrote:
ando051 wrote:
Eddie goes each week and regardless of where he sits he'd be hearing Pies supporters mouthing off.

He would have heard the Milney stuff on many occasions, so where's the outrage then?

Of course it's hard to be outraged when you're defending your coach for saying the same things  :roll:

Megsie
Club Player

if remarks were racist perpertrator would have been ejected.

Can we only say things that eddie approves of?

I'm guessing " F>>>>Rapist" is allowed in Edies world.

hey eddie you reap what you sow.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Fair call Dave re Krakouer the jailbird. Nothing wrong with saying that. Forget all PC nonsense, you're above that.

Dad Jimmy did play for us for that was prior to him
Being a hood.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Barrie Cassidy a big Collingwood fan on Offsiders this morning said he heard Mile called a rapists at least twice last night.

Caro Wilson said McGuire was being a hypocrite when his coach calls other players rapists and cheats.

McGuire is a bully and a coward. Wish it was me he was yelling at. I would ask why it is OK for his coach to call players Rapists inciting his filth hoards to do so.

He is a pathetic disgrace.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Barrie Cassidy a big Collingwood fan on Offsiders this morning said he heard Mile called a rapists at least twice last night.

Caro Wilson said McGuire was being a hypocrite when his coach calls other players rapists and cheats.

McGuire is a bully and a coward. Wish it was me he was yelling at. I would ask why it is OK for his coach to call players Rapists inciting his filth hoards to do so.

He is a pathetic disgrace.
Heard Eddie carrying on this morning and blaming the people in Canberra :roll:

The sooner he makes his run for Prime Minister, and fails, the better I reckon!

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Personally I would just love the media to report some truth - just once it would be nice and perhaps track down the other person involved for a right of reply and maybe just maybe the media storm would be shut down in an instant.

Just my humble opinion - Mrs not the Mr

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
markp
Saintsational Legend

He got caught out for what he is - an angry red-faced maniacal c**t, just like Mick... and just like Mick he's trying to deflect.

They have the flag, and the shame of us letting them win it will never be erased, but they are still just despicable filth.

After all that filth opposition fans and players have to sit through from that vermin hoard (and occasionally the coach), week in, week out... how f***** dare he.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:He got caught out for what he is - an angry red-faced maniacal c**t, just like Mick... and just like Mick he's trying to deflect.

They have the flag, and the shame of us letting them win it will never be erased, but they are still just despicable filth.

After all that filth opposition fans and players have to sit through from that vermin hoard (and occasionally the coach), week in, week out... how f***** dare he.
This

saint tash
Club Player

We really are struggling when we have to worry about other clubs issues whether on or off field.

Think we need to get our own backyard organised before we can start pointing the finger.

Besides do we ever see our president? Like WTF is he doing???

Who knows....

Sorry for being passionate but I couldnt give a fats rats toss what other clubs r doing.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Eddie didn't like the dude's tone whatever that means.... :roll:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Agree to a point Tash - our president "Casper" has to be the quietest prez in the league.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Agree to a point Tash - our president "Casper" has to be the quietest prez in the league.
Was he appointed to be a loud mouth or to fix the club? If he was appointed to be a media whore then he has failed. If his agenda was to help the club become a better business operation as well as improve the football department by giving it more resources then he has done ok.
Last edited by SaintPav on Sun 05 Jun 2011 9:31pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.