Moorabbin Wing this Sat night..Q14 GSS

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Wing this Sat night..Q14 GSS

The Moorabbin Wing will be located in Q14 in the Great Southern Stand* this Saturday night. The only walkup seating is in the top deck of the stands

Gates open at 5pm, lets get LOTS of people there nice and early to keep out as many of the flith hordes as we can!!!

* The location may change slightly if, as they did last year, The MCG decide to start selling reserved seats on the top deck of the GSS later in the week. More information as it becomes available but at this stage Q1-Q15 are all walkup bays

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

So, the 4.37 from Heatherdale will get me to Richmond at 5.12. Won't risk heading to the Corner so a couple of quiet plastic cups up in Q 14 before the game :lol: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Geez saint66au it looks like I'm the ONLY one you'll be shouting this week. I bet they didn't know that you had pledged to buy a drink for EVERYONE who responded to your OP by 5 pm (Melb Time) today :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Moorabbin Wing this Sat night..Q14 GSS

saint66au wrote:The Moorabbin Wing will be located in Q14 in the Great Southern Stand* this Saturday night. The only walkup seating is in the top deck of the stands

Gates open at 5pm, lets get LOTS of people there nice and early to keep out as many of the flith hordes as we can!!!

* The location may change slightly if, as they did last year, The MCG decide to start selling reserved seats on the top deck of the GSS later in the week. More information as it becomes available but at this stage Q1-Q15 are all walkup bays

we might actually meet.,,, :wink: :wink: :wink: 8-)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Moorabbin Wing this Sat night..Q14 GSS

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:The Moorabbin Wing will be located in Q14 in the Great Southern Stand* this Saturday night. The only walkup seating is in the top deck of the stands

we might actually meet.,,, :wink: :wink: :wink: 8-)
Double Dare :wink: !!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Bump

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

A HUGE thanks to everyone who help make Q14 our own last night

With the exception of a bout 6-8 Pies fans, we totally took over at least the front half of the bay, which was an awesome achievement in a crowd that was at least 75% Pies fans..result wasnt what we hoped for but we gave the boys loads of vocal support

Really did feel like the MW back at Etihad

Well done!!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Winmar
Club Player

I got to the game late so watched the first half up the top of the Ponsford, along with about 5 other Saints fans. From there it seemed that the only places where Saints were congregating were in the cheer squad and in Q14. The Moorabbin Wing folk really stood out! So at half time I moved over and sat up the back of Q14. It was nice to be around people wearing red!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I have heard that saint66au has cracked it big time with stinger for not showing up for a drink. He had to revert to having a drink with .......................

I'll let him fill in the gaps !!

Liam_G
Club Player

We originally had some seats up the top of the Olympic, but were absolutely surrounded by Pies. Moved around to Q14 about 20 mins pre-match as it was plainly obvious that was where Saints supporters were congregating. You could see the RW&B from anywhere in the stadium. Nice work guys.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Was actually quite a coordinated effort

The aisle seats at either end of the bay filled very quickly filled with Saints fans. The middle was then filled in with loads of saints scarves, bags, coats etc..but any Saints fans coming up the stairs were told there were seats available, while Pies fans were told to shoo lol. We had many "ushers" doing their bit :-)

The result was a bay 95% filled with Saints fans, with just a few Pies fans who seemed to take some sort of perverse pleasure in sitting in probably the only hardcore Saints bay in the whole ground bar the CS. To pay them their due they gave no trouble

Was great to catch up with AOK and his Mum too. AOK was, as always, fantastic at organising suitable seats and a route up to the top deck for his Mum, who Im sure wouldnt mind me saying isnt as young and sprightly as she once was :-). Mighty effort by em both

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Scottish Saint
Club Player

I was in Q14 - great not to be sitting near to any undesirables. I'll make the effort to join the MW at all away games in future.