Maybe, Maybe, Maybe

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint6709
Club Player

Maybe, Maybe, Maybe

Maybe Kosi can actually come back and make a difference - Please!

Maybe the talent scouts have got something right and found a kid with some natural football ability in Sipposs - hope so!

Maybe its time to give up on Raph - subbed on got 1 kick from a relayed free, 0 handballs gave away 2 frees and turned over at a crucial time by dropping a chest mark 30 metres in the clear - when the game was there to be won he was lost.

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Agree on Kosi. God i really hope it's going to click for him.

Siposs, yes i hope that wasn't a one off.

Agree on Raph, his AFL career appears to be over. He just does not have the ability to play at the level you expect from an AFL footballer.

Those 2 shocking free kicks at a crucial time and fumble on the wing was so disappointing.

Especially when 95% of the team are busting their guts for the win then he came on and virtually lost the game.

I said get him off as soon as he gave away that first free kick.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Stupidist decision of the year to have Raph as Sub. He is one of several players we have that need to work their way into a game. Usually makes a clanger or two then settles down, similar to Gilbert. Neither of them would make good Subs.

Ajer
Club Player

Agree with the first two. I think Kosi showed glimpsed against Carlton of returning to form. He was using his body well and getting into the thick of things. He is still someway off his best form obviously, but I think he can get back to it. Confidence is a big thing and he played well last week.

Sirposs looks a gun. Didnt do heaps from limited opportunities on Monday, but when he did touch it he looked pretty special. How composed was that goal in the dying minutes. He will be a star.