The quarter time scrap !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The quarter time scrap !!

Was it started by what Judd said to/about Gilbo-Milney? May have something in common with Malthouse !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Re: The quarter time scrap !!

Eastern wrote:Was it started by what Judd said to/about Gilbo-Milney? May have something in common with Malthouse !!
A "How's Kimi" comment?

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
NoMore
Club Player

Has heaps in c'mon with Malthouse.

Both are Dogs who think that they are God's gift to humanity

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Eastern wrote:Was it started by what Judd said to/about Gilbo-Milney? May have something in common with Malthouse !!
A "How's Kimi" comment?
I'm thinking a whole lot worse than that. Think back to Rd 3 last year !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
A "How's Kimi" comment?
Would be more of an age related insult I reckon.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Eastern wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
A "How's Kimi" comment?
Would be more of an age related insult I reckon.
Maybe YES to what was said to Gilbo

What was said to Milney may have been different !!

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

According to Carlton supporters it was as a result of a few of our guys banging into Curnow as he went off injured.

NoMore
Club Player

Animal Enclosure wrote:According to Carlton supporters it was as a result of a few of our guys banging into Curnow as he went off injured.
Actually Curnow had come back on at that stage and was fair game. The most dissapointing thing was that someone didn't run into him properly.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

NoMore wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:According to Carlton supporters it was as a result of a few of our guys banging into Curnow as he went off injured.
Actually Curnow had come back on at that stage and was fair game. The most dissapointing thing was that someone didn't run into him properly.
Couldn't see from where I was (L2 A30)... just had a few approach me this morning having a sook. After I ran through them they didn't say anything else.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Animal Enclosure wrote:just had a few approach me this morning having a sook. After I ran through them they didn't say anything else.
I hope they weren't injured at the time. :wink:

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Animal Enclosure wrote:
NoMore wrote:
Couldn't see from where I was (L2 A30)... just had a few approach me this morning having a sook. After I ran through them they didn't say anything else.
Lol! Love it! They won and were still sooking?

I've noticed that tool duigan for Carlscum is getting big for his boots. Need someone to run through him and show him he won't always get easy kicks

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Wasn't Duigan the guy who was throwing up onfield halfway through the last quarter?

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Seriously, if Gilbo is gonna thro a tanty every time someone says something about Kimi on field, he might as well give it away now. Were 6 round in, if Judd did say something, I doubt he was the first this year lol

I reckon Judd was frustrated, as Gilbo was doing a terrific job on him and I doubt would have expected him as his tag.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Sobraz
SS Life Member

Started because Thornton had a shove around with Sippos, and got a bit heavy handed...

A few Saints went and remonstrated, pushing Thornton around, then it erupted...

Whether Judd came in and mouthed off, obviously Im not sure (wouldnt surprise me, his teflon persona wont see this followed up), but it began with Thornton trying to intimidate a first gamer 18 year old...

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:Started because Thornton had a shove around with Sippos, and got a bit heavy handed...

Whether Judd came in and mouthed off, obviously Im not sure (wouldnt surprise me, his teflon persona wont see this followed up), but it began with Thornton trying to intimidate a first gamer 18 year old...
Thornton also gave him a clip around the ears in a marking contest near the wing later in the game.
From my vatntage point it didn't look like an accident -luckily it seemed to connect on Siposs' shoulder and not his head.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:Started because Thornton had a shove around with Sippos, and got a bit heavy handed...

If I was a Carlton fan Id be rapt at that...Id hope St Kilda players gave an 18 y/o first gamer a bit of a reminder that AFL Footy is a tough game too. Dont have to be stupid but a bit of bumping and shoving is fair game IMO

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor