All you negative fockers on here make me sick!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

All you negative fockers on here make me sick!!

Our boys have given their heart and soul over the past 10 years (across 2 coaches).....

We weren't good enough in that time - suck it up - so be it

We were in an awful position at 1/2 time tonight, with 0% confidence.... and what did we do???

Did we roll over and lose by 100 points which many other clubs would have done??

NO!!!

We stuck fat and gave even more....... we gave ourselves a chance AND WENT DOWN FIGHTING

Our efforts were not good enough... but so be it.... I can live with that when I know our efforts were ENORMOUS tonight

If we have to re-load and come again, that's fine... that's a function of the draft system we all play in.

If it's good enough for Neil Craig to admire our club (and he isn't a bull-s***-artist) - then it should be good enough for the rest of you fuckers on here

You on here who are negative pricks make me sick!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Reality and negativity sometimes agree.

I don't mind that.

What I do mind is the posters who only ever pop up when we lose.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Im just a realist. I think we have every right to be pissed off that after all the tries, we walk away with NOTHING. The players this year have played like it's all too hard. But the supporters still pay up and spend alot of money to come down.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Seaford_Saint
Club Player

You're a TOOL Clarkey.... paying up is OPTIONAL.... if you don't like it - f*** off and follow your local netball team

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:You're a TOOL Clarkey.... paying up is OPTIONAL.... if you don't like it - f*** off and follow your local netball team
f*** you, did i ever say i dont like it?, anyways i dont have to f****** like the way we are playing but im still going to pay up and go. What the f*** you on about.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Come on Seaford Saint,you cant blame em, this is totally unacceptable, TOTALLY.!!

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

hmmm

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
Seaford_Saint wrote:You're a TOOL Clarkey.... paying up is OPTIONAL.... if you don't like it - f*** off and follow your local netball team
f*** you, did i ever say i dont like it?, anyways i dont have to f****** like the way we are playing but im still going to pay up and go. What the f*** you on about.
Sounds like SS is on the turps tonight.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: All you negative fockers on here make me sick!!

Seaford_Saint wrote:
We were in an awful position at 1/2 time tonight, with 0% confidence.... and what did we do???
Before uppercutting yourself,ask yourself...the "awful position"....did that just happen by accident to us tonight or could that be because we were so insipid allowing a rabble like Crows out to a 5 goal lead that probably shouldve been 8?

Suddenly.........someone at St Kilda decides "lets play" and we kick 6 of the next 8 goals. THE FACT we did is an indictment on this side -its like they're taunting their fans with "look what we can do when we want to try".

Sorry,that to me makes it worse. Gutless effort agains a Crows side with 8 players with less than 50 games against our "elites" of Goddard/Riewoldt......

Gutless.

“Yeah….nah””
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

You should take some responsibility for this ineptness seaford saint. Since we moved down to that wasteland we have become a rabble.

You are half responsible for this

Bring back the Lockett era
wasaintsfan
Club Player

paying up is optional... really...

funny that if every one stopped paying up.. there wouldnt be a st kilda football club...

every one is entitled to their own opinion.. if players arent playing at a reasonable standard people are entitled to highlight that... same as others to disagree...

idiots like you are the reason i dont go to most functions.. but then again it has been said on the net :)

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Jesus Christ you MUPPETS - we have lost to Adelaide in Adelaide by a couple of kicks - and you all want to crucify our boys

We are no longer good enough - ACCEPT IT

We are still busting our ass - ACKNOWLEDGE IT

Our confidence is 0 - ACKNOWLEDGE IT

Go and direct your negative crap to Port Power - they are a true rabble

You lot love it when we win and drop them so quickly when the going gets hard

It's a draft system - you can't stay up the top forever

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

jonesy wrote:You should take some responsibility for this ineptness seaford saint. Since we moved down to that wasteland we have become a rabble.

I completely disagree with the OP because I think a lot of people are just disappointed by another pathetic performance (which is fair enough) but this comment is just not on.

Poor form Jonesy.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:
You on here who are negative pricks make me sick!!
Who cares about your feelings :roll:

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Is this thread for real....

The first half was shameless, souless, gutless....there were examples of weakness...

Now we have been hopeless before, and been flogged before....but expectedly so, and generally still had a crack...

Never had a go...more than disappointing.....

We had 6 a-graders plaing.......no excuses

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
jonesy wrote:You should take some responsibility for this ineptness seaford saint. Since we moved down to that wasteland we have become a rabble.

I completely disagree with the OP because I think a lot of people are just disappointed by another pathetic performance (which is fair enough) but this comment is just not on.

Poor form Jonesy.
Clearly I was winding him up :roll: ...not that he needed to be

Bring back the Lockett era
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

jonesy wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:

Poor form Jonesy.
Clearly I was winding him up :roll: ...not that he needed to be
Not really clear. Sorry, i guess that's why the invented emoticons so you can do this when making a wrong judgment.

play on :oops: :D

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:Jesus Christ you MUPPETS - we have lost to Adelaide in Adelaide by a couple of kicks - and you all want to crucify our boys

Listen here twit, we are no longer good enough, thanks for that Einstein. Walking away with nothing, we havent won a premiership for 45 years.
I havent dropped them, i will still be going to the games and spending money, and i will still be doing this when we are in a rebuild. But i am allowed to be pissed off as is every other person that supports the saints.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

Seaford_Saint wrote:Jesus Christ you MUPPETS - we have lost to Adelaide in Adelaide by a couple of kicks - and you all want to crucify our boys

we lost by a couple of kicks because adelaide was kicking as poor as we were - accept it

our list over all is still solid - acknowledge it

its a draft systems - exactly when our key players are all still in their prime we should not be having this discussion

One Eyed Saint
Club Player

BULL f****** s*** SS!!!!

We are not busting our arse!!!!!

What f****** game are you watching!!!

Before you tee off at other posters on here get you facts right.

WE BUSTED OUR ARSE FOR 1 and 1/2 QTRS. WHAT ABOUT THE REST!!!

* How easy did the crows move the ball in 1st half??
* How little pressure did we apply in the first half??

I agree your point on our run coming to an end but don't for a long f****** way accept your point on effort...

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Seaford_Saint wrote: You on here who are negative pricks make me sick!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Why don't you cry about it?

You say they've given their all for ten years, and I don't disagree with that, generally, but we've given them a heap in that time, too, in return. Our money, our support, our loyalty, time, passion, etc. We've also copped the brunt of the abuse directed at the club over their antics in recent times.
So if they now start to not bother, or feel sorry for themselves and drop their heads, as they are at times, they can expect the sort of "negativity" that has you carrying on like you are.
You have to be able to take the good with the bad in life. They're all for us supporting them and clapping and cheering them when they're going well, but they have to be able to take what comes if they start to play like crap, and especially if they start to not put in.
If you can't handle that, maybe you shouldn't come on here.
You only seem to come on here to write stuff like this, so how about you tell your story walking?
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Sun 01 May 2011 12:09am, edited 2 times in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Seaford_Saint
Club Player

You should take some responsibility for this ineptness seaford saint. Since we moved down to that wasteland we have become a rabble.

If you want to start comparing our respective position in the human food-chain that's fine, and I'm more than comfortable to do so - but take it offline and quit with the out and out snobbery of this sort of post

In fact, come on down to my place in Seaford tomorrow and we can chat about it over a beer, whilst sitting on the balcony with my family overlooking Port Phillip Bay (and I will even supply the beer for you :) )

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

You only seem to come on here to write stuff like this, so how about you tell your story walking?
THAT"S RIGHT!! I only come on here to support my team when LOYALTY and STICKING FAT is needed.

I will happily accept that sort of feedback thanks.

The whole point of this post is trying to drive home the point that when the going gets tough we should all stick together.

Sorry you don't feel the same way.

I'm sure you will be at the front of the cheering pack the next time we rise again to challenge - enjoy getting your garden into good shape in the interim

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:
THAT"S RIGHT!! I only come on here to support my team when LOYALTY and STICKING FAT is needed.

I will happily accept that sort of feedback thanks.

The whole point of this post is trying to drive home the point that when the going gets tough we should all stick together.

Sorry you don't feel the same way.

I'm sure you will be at the front of the cheering pack the next time we rise again to challenge - enjoy getting your garden into good shape in the interim
So we arent allowed to be Pissed and Angry? Fken tool, you live in a s*** suburb aswell.

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

So we arent allowed to be Pissed and Angry? Fken tool, you live in a s*** suburb aswell.
Laugh.... ok.... as long as you feel personally superior I'm glad for you.... have a lovely evening