Pick some players who will run and kick goals pleaseeeeeeeee

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint58
Club Player

Pick some players who will run and kick goals pleaseeeeeeeee

How long do we have to wait till this happens other teams have gone past us this season.

We are slow out of the back line, and lack good penertation to the forward line.

We have Alister smith named in best for sandy again 5 games in a row last season he is fast can kick goals.

Jack steven a know goal kicker and quick of the mark great tackeler.Named in best for sandy last week

Cahill 6 goals last week can play down back bog for sandy

stanley,ledger(injured iknow) cripps quick and kicks goals.

again we are to slow out of back line maybe time to move some guys on at least 1

I dont know what else the guys in the 2s need to do just keep presenting like last season and wait for a injury and maybe they will get a game maybe.

or will kosi and eddy or geary come back in,but they have been tried and are not up to it anymore 1 good game in 6.

Marchin' In
Club Player

Good call for most of them. I want to see these guys given more of a go, especially Jack Steven. Sticking with this team in the hope that we hit 2009 form is just not gonna work.

UP THE SAINTERS!
saint58
Club Player

Marchin' In wrote:Good call for most of them. I want to see these guys given more of a go, especially Jack Steven. Sticking with this team in the hope that we hit 2009 form is just not gonna work.
jack steven is mean to hits the ball hard and ads gunt and is young but like i said wont play before eddy or geary or kosi or mini unless injury.