Are you stupid?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Are you stupid?

A bit rich!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... 1acf8.html

"Dawson needs to realise that as far as AFL footballers go he is a very ordinary one."

"So Zac, are you stupid or do you enjoy being part of risky, undisciplined acts? If it's the former, you might slowly be able to get it right. If it's the latter, you should be sacked, because if ever your football club needed mature, sensible, decent young men, it is now."

Bah....who knows what the real motivation was to have a drink

"Coach Ross Lyon must be at his wits end. He has proven in his four years at the helm that he is undoubtedly one of the game's best thinkers.

When he took on the job he would have thought most of his time would have been spent on tactics and strategies. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case.

With two years left on his contract my advice would be to keep cool, work with the ones who are fair dinkum, sack the dills and in two years time look very seriously at leaving"

Really? and go and coach at a club like Carlton. They're really squeaky clean....how many premierships did they pilfer?

Another opportunity awaits!
Jezza25

Surely, Carlton have beggar all to do with this. He hasn't been part of Carlton since 1988.

Walls also played for Fitzroy and coached Fitzroy, Brisbane and Richmond.
Why do his comments warrant a jibe at Carlton?

By the way, his comments seem fair enough, especially in relation to Zac Dawson.

Please don't label me a troll; I've been eligible to contribute to this forum for a long time and have not previously felt the need to intervene to defend Carlton, despite reading plenty of inflammatory posts.

On this occasion I just think he's stating the obvious and being shot down, not for what he says, but for an association which existed decades ago.

Not a troll
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

What exactly did he do wrong in the photo scandal? He was next to a naked team mate. That's all.

Ross also said he was almost unlucky to be suspended to me that would indicate that his behaviour wasn't as bad as the other 3 perhaps he was only having a drink after curfew.

Whilst this is all speculation I think calls to sack him are entirely premature I also wouldn't say he is an ordinary player. ON his day he can be an absolute gun.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Robert Walls came out of his summer hiatus to write that! He has really out done himself. Interesting views on leadership; leave when the going gets tough. Says a lot about the bloke. Seems Walls can't keep his personal feelings for Rossy out of it either. Very unprofessional Robert.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

The answer would appear to be not so much stupid, as troubled. The guy needs to be cut a break and given support.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."