Easy way to find out who is telling the truth.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint58
Club Player

Easy way to find out who is telling the truth.

The girl said it was taken last year in a melbourne hotel well name the hotel time and date,and check the records to see if it was rooy in the room.

And iam sure rooy could prove he was in Miami when the photos were taken,and a date and time should show up on the laptop.

Some of the photos were taken at a players house well why is she not telling us who that is and when.She says everything else,and is not afraid to name players about the photos.

There are to many ifs and buts with her story she even said she hates the AFL and ST.kilda thats ok but is now with a bunch of Collingwood players that could be more trouble.

Sam Gilbert needs to get on the front foot and talk to rooy and make a media statement so does Del nad Zac other wise people will speculate and make up stuff.

Hang in there i love it when every one tries to tear us apart it wont happen just makes us stronger.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I think I will just choose to believe the captain.

I dont think it is an issue of who is telling the truth at all.

How you can give this girl any credibility at all is beyond me.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Easy way to find out who is telling the truth.

saint58 wrote:The girl said it was taken last year in a melbourne hotel well name the hotel time and date,and check the records to see if it was rooy in the room.

And iam sure rooy could prove he was in Miami when the photos were taken,and a date and time should show up on the laptop.

Some of the photos were taken at a players house well why is she not telling us who that is and when.She says everything else,and is not afraid to name players about the photos.

There are to many ifs and buts with her story she even said she hates the AFL and ST.kilda thats ok but is now with a bunch of Collingwood players that could be more trouble.

Sam Gilbert needs to get on the front foot and talk to rooy and make a media statement so does Del nad Zac other wise people will speculate and make up stuff.

Hang in there i love it when every one tries to tear us apart it wont happen just makes us stronger.

she has always been involved with dane beams.....right from the start....press are only interested in putting sh!t on the saints......eddy has too much power for them to have a go at the filth....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Didn't she 'claim' that she only met the Saints players at a 'school clinic' held in Frankston in Jan/Feb 2010?

If so, how did she 'take' photos of Roo (and others) as 'Sam GIlbert's girlfriend' in a Melbourne Hotel last year (2009)?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Too easy...

I just typed in 'white leather hotel room Miami' and this was in the top three results.

http://www.delano-hotel.com/en-us/#/rooms_and_suites/

Surprised the journo's didn't 'investigate' it further?

chook23
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Too easy...

I just typed in 'white leather hotel room Miami' and this was in the top three results.

ruins the story

hate current media ethics....esp HS

saint4life
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Looks like the room in the photo to me.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

she could prove it because ehe would have a email from Sam's PC to hers. She would have, if she could have, done that already I reckon.

Either way , there is no way Im doubting Roo, I have heard enough from him for me to even half doubt it.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:

ruins the story

hate current media ethics....esp HS
It took me seriously, about 45 seconds...

Wait for the journos do read it on here and break the story :roll:

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Well done "Watson"!

Yep, that's it.

Case closed (for one Nick anyway).

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:

Well done "Watson"!

Yep, that's it.

Case closed (for one Nick anyway).
Ta 8-)

Seriously though, was this aspect of the story ever an open case?

I mean, who ever believed that the photo of Roo was at a house anyway?

I never disbelieved where or when the photo's were taken...just the part where he said he didn't pose.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Good work!

It's been a while, but you win my Saintsational Columbo award...

Usually reserved for those who figure out the bleeding obvious... but in this case it's legit and sincere! :wink:

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Can anyone clear up if this girl was, or is actually pregnant. I mean according to her story she becanme pregnant (with twins apparently) after the first game in Sydney.
If that is the case she should be pretty big about now and just about to give birth.
If she isn't pregnant than her credibilty goes up in smoke and it sounds more like a young girl desperate for the attention of a boy trying to entrap him with a false pregnancy.
Interesting to note that a police officer has been swept into this ordeal as well, one wonders if she's got any dirt on the Victoria Police.
She sounds like a very troubled teen who has become vindictive over a situation she has created.
She either needs help, or for the law to come down on her like a ton of bricks.
I hope she realises that sadly, no one will become involved with her in any kind of relationship because as of now, she can't be trusted.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Can anyone clear up if this girl was, or is actually pregnant. I mean according to her story she becanme pregnant (with twins apparently) after the first game in Sydney.
If that is the case she should be pretty big about now and just about to give birth.
If she isn't pregnant than her credibilty goes up in smoke and it sounds more like a young girl desperate for the attention of a boy trying to entrap him with a false pregnancy.
Interesting to note that a police officer has been swept into this ordeal as well, one wonders if she's got any dirt on the Victoria Police.
She sounds like a very troubled teen who has become vindictive over a situation she has created.
I hope she realises that sadly, no one will become involved with her in any kind of relationship because as of now, she can't be trusted.
According to the story in The Age "The teenager said her baby was stillborn on October 5."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/d ... 193vj.html

But then again :roll: :roll: :roll:

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

That means she would have only been barely 6 months pregnant, so not only still born but premature as well.
Maybe we need to ask which hospital she attended and check their records.
I think you will find her whole story will fall apart over the next few days because surely some media outlets will do some checking on her.
Interesting to hear Ricky Nixon say that she came to his office a few weeks ago drunk and trying to sell him the photos.
Ricky thought they we're fake at the time.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:That means she would have only been barely 6 months pregnant, so not only still born but premature as well.
I think you will find her whole story will fall apart over the next few days because surely some media outlets will do some checking on her.
Interesting to hear Ricky Nixon say that she came to his office a few weeks ago drunk and trying to sell him the photos.
Wasn't she supposed to be pregnant with twins?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
3rd generation saint wrote:That means she would have only been barely 6 months pregnant, so not only still born but premature as well.
Wasn't she supposed to be pregnant with twins?
One for each player? :shock:

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
3rd generation saint wrote:Can anyone clear up if this girl was, or is actually pregnant. I mean according to her story she becanme pregnant (with twins apparently) after the first game in Sydney.
According to the story in The Age "The teenager said her baby was stillborn on October 5."

She never looked pregnant in the first place.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

She never looked pregnant in the first place.
they made a good point there, my fiancee is 15 weeks today no way kim could have been pregnant and lost it within the few months that it has been.....

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Congrats ralphy :)

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Congrats ralphy :)
Thanks mate, :D pretty stoked, got a little saint boy in there my partner thinks :D kicks around causes havok, maybe we have the next lockett :P

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Anyone who has the Riewoldt photo, take a look at one key object in the photo, other than the obvious.....

You'll see that just behind the bed, there's a suitcase.....

The girl said it was taken at a teammates house.....

Yeah, I always remember to take my suitcase to my mates house!!!

So who do you think is lying?

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

The Saintsational Man wrote:Anyone who has the Riewoldt photo, take a look at one key object in the photo, other than the obvious.....

You'll see that just behind the bed, there's a suitcase.....

The girl said it was taken at a teammates house.....

Yeah, I always remember to take my suitcase to my mates house!!!

So who do you think is lying?
True.!

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
Good work!

It's been a while, but you win my Saintsational Columbo award...

Usually reserved for those who figure out the bleeding obvious... but in this case it's legit and sincere! :wink:
love the peter falk emoticon. top notch!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

because most journos are actually scum sucking bottom dwellers.....pisspots too lazy to do any leg work...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.