show them live or flower off...imho...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

show them live or flower off...imho...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

This is on the wrong forum. Can you please move it.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:This is on the wrong forum. Can you please move it.

no it's not...are you that f****** thick...don't answer that...i know the answer already...and stop stalking my posts troll.... :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:This is on the wrong forum. Can you please move it.

no it's not...are you that f****** thick...don't answer that...i know the answer already...and stop stalking my posts troll.... :roll: :roll:
Sorry definitely on the wrong forum. I may need to PM you with what should and shouldnt be on this forum. And please mind your language. It is very upsetting for young people reading this forum. Also i am not stalking your posts, I am just trying to clean forum up. You should know all about cleaning. The more people read your offensive posts the more they realise that you have never been or never will be a lawyer but they certainly wouldnt be surprised that you have been in court. The pity is they let you out.

I will now wait for another obscene witless comment from an old cleaner.
Last edited by plugger66 on Wed 17 Nov 2010 8:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Right forum or wrong forum, FWIW I agree with the heading.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Joe from the Gold Coast summed it up well in the H.S. forum

Where are we talking live into ? Vic only, or all over the Country ?

It's a National game now. Andrew Demetriou commented before last T.V. rights were settled that N.S.W. and QLD would be a bigger priority. Fact is, it ended up worse, except for pay T.V.

With QLD & NSW having two teams in the next couple of years, it will be interesting to see the outcome at the end of next season when it goes to tender.

I also agree with the heading !!

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

put your teeth in albert i'm not a translator.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:Right forum or wrong forum, FWIW I agree with the heading.
thanks go....f***....can't believe i said that....of course this is the right forum....stupid doesn't know sh!t from sugar...so better just to ignore him....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ChicagoSaint wrote:put your teeth in albert i'm not a translator.
:lol:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:Joe from the Gold Coast summed it up well in the H.S. forum

Where are we talking live into ? Vic only, or all over the Country ?

It's a National game now. Andrew Demetriou commented before last T.V. rights were settled that N.S.W. and QLD would be a bigger priority. Fact is, it ended up worse, except for pay T.V.

With QLD & NSW having two teams in the next couple of years, it will be interesting to see the outcome at the end of next season when it goes to tender.

I also agree with the heading !!
Here is the solution Stephen:

(1) In Victoria, SA, WA, NT and TAS (the real non bullshyte footy states!) all games are to be shown live on the main digital channels (and of course foxtel for the foxtel games!)

(2) In the other heathen states that now are trying to pretend to be AFL-ready by the AFL wasting millions on un-viable teams: All games shown live either on foxtel or the right's holders secondary digital channel.

Dimwit I hope is playing chicken about live broadcasts - either that or is he assuming public pressure will force 7 and 10 to commit to live games as 9 have done.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ironic: abusing someone and then whining when you get abused??

St Lenny
Club Player

THe AFL wanted a national game, they have got it, so there is no excuse for not playing live footy, I don't care where you live.

Dimwit would have no idea what goes on interstate, how much interest there is or what its like. He needs to live in a non footy state for a year and then make some decisions on experience instead of what his fat head thinks.

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

saintspremiers wrote:
(2) In the other heathen states that now are trying to pretend to be AFL-ready by the AFL wasting millions on un-viable teams: All games shown live either on foxtel or the right's holders secondary digital channel.
I think the anti siphoning laws will have a big influence on this point. Even the secondary digital channels have some sort of restrictions in these laws. I think it would mean even if they show the game live on a secondary channel then they would still have to show it later on the main channel.

DISCLAIMER: This post is my understanding and opinion of the laws that are currently being looked at by the federal government. I may be wrong. If the factual information I have provided does in fact prove to be nonfactual then I am sorry. However my opinion is my opinion and I will not change my opinion unless I am presented with information that may or may not sway my opinion, I will chose when to and when not to change my opinion.

DISCLAIMER to the DISCLAIMER.
1. This is my attempt at humor, if this is not humorous to you then I am sorry that my attempt at humor is humorous to me and not to you.
2. The fact that I have felt the need to put a disclaimer on is my way of telling people to stop having a go at each other. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and whether you think they are right or wrong does not matter. You can outline your opinion however you can not force someone to change theirs.

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

Oh yeah....and show all games live all over the country!

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

...and the effect on the gate? Something to consider? God forbid it takes a turn in the "TV game" direction...

St Lenny
Club Player

iwantmeseats wrote:...and the effect on the gate? Something to consider? God forbid it takes a turn in the "TV game" direction...
Well we definately dont want that, but as an interstater, there is no reason why we shouldnt have live games. But I dont think anyone should have to wait till Better HOmes and Gardens is over!!!!!!!!!!!

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

St Lenny wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:...and the effect on the gate? Something to consider? God forbid it takes a turn in the "TV game" direction...
Well we definately dont want that, but as an interstater, there is no reason why we shouldnt have live games. But I dont think anyone should have to wait till Better HOmes and Gardens is over!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed! BH ans G is shithouse anyway, which is beside the point, but just sayin!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:
St Lenny wrote:

agreed! BH ans G is shithouse anyway, which is beside the point, but just sayin!
I dunno, I realise I could be watching the footy live, but they do show you how to make some really awesome DIY.

:wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
St Lenny wrote:

I dunno, I realise I could be watching the footy live, but they do show you how to make some really awesome DIY.

:wink:
Yeah, I really want to know how to make a cushion.....

......out of cushions! :roll:

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

ok first things first
ch9 must NEVER get the rights to AFL ever again
in the balance between NRL and AFL they will always favour the NRL
So you can kiss live friday night games away
In the northern states, 7 and ten have always done live BL games and you would expect that trend to extend to the new GC team. Day games are live

And on a minor point if the QLD'ers ever decide to get on board with daylight saving then "live" will bring us back in line with southern time slots

Seeya
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
(2) In the other heathen states that now are trying to pretend to be AFL-ready by the AFL wasting millions on un-viable teams: All games shown live either on foxtel

that happens now in the northern states i believe....