Lost property- a long shot.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintDebi
Club Player

Lost property- a long shot.

As if the result on Saturday wasn't bad enough, just to make his day my brother in law lost his wallet at the GF on saturday.
It may have been in the ground itself (we were in Q55) but could have lost it anywhere, or maybe in the carpark.

I know its a long shot, but I said I'd check here in case anybody may have come across it.
It contained cash (not sure how much), cards (all cancelled) and two SD memory cards from his camera.

Obviously not expecting the cash back, and the wallet itself isn't important but he would dearly like to recover the memory cards.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
suss
Club Player

One lost wallet and 40,000 Collingwood supporters. They're not great odds. :wink:

SaintDebi
Club Player

suss wrote:One lost wallet and 40,000 Collingwood supporters. They're not great odds. :wink:
Agree, but you will note that I did restrain myself from the obvious and say "lost" :wink:

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.