G'day Ross

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

G'day Ross

I wonder in a moment of space that you've come here and are having a bit of a read just to see how the diehards are feeling. Yeah we're not taking this too well and we're all hoping like hell you can wave a little magic on this list and tweek the game plan so you can give all the long suffering supporters some joy next year. You know what, if you can achieve that you might just immortalize yourself as one of the greats of the club. A salivating thought.
It's interesting how one of the most unsuccessful clubs in the AFLs history can have such a profound affect on peoples lives. We all know that you're the right man for the job.
Last edited by Moccha on Mon 04 Oct 2010 12:23am, edited 1 time in total.

Another opportunity awaits!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Re: G'day Ross

Moccha wrote:We all know that you're the right man for the job.
Doubt he's here, but I second the above motion.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Re: G'day Ross

dcstkfc wrote:
Moccha wrote:We all know that you're the right man for the job.
Doubt he's here, but I second the above motion.
You never know he might be reflecting and having a bit of a look in.

Another opportunity awaits!
Ajantis
Club Player

If lyon doesnt create an extended game plan for 2011, then the same results will happen. Malthouse read lyons game plan like a book with crayons.

FQF
SS Life Member

Ajantis wrote:If lyon doesnt create an extended game plan for 2011, then the same results will happen. Malthouse read lyons game plan like a book with crayons.
No.

Lyon's plan was designed to topple the Cats. Which it did time and time again. (Except in the one that mattered).

Malthouse has (for many years now) played a strange, and much criticised, style whereby players go forward using the extremities of the wing rather than the corridor.

Our zone is created to pressure the corridor and thus stop all attacks coming through there.

Next year though, with the Pies at the top of the tree, watch for a major turnaround in game plan.