Chaos in M3

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Chaos in M3

Two brawls that I saw.

What was going on there?

As bad as the reputation is for Collingwood supporters, from what I saw today ours aren't far behind.

Ferals by the truck load at the MCG.

How disappointing is it when you see St Kilda supporters turn on their own?

Numerous examples of St Kilda supporters being absolute pr1cks to each other. Yes, we were getting done, but most of it was unbelievably petty.

Like two STK supporters getting into an argument at half-time while queuing up at the toilet.

I walked outside at quarter time to be greeted by this screaming banshee of a lady who was going on about how she doesn't know why she bothers anymore, and she wanted everyone to know. "Soft cocks the lot of 'em". Didn't leave a single player out of her what would've been a ten minute rant. This at quarter time.

A St Kilda supporter had a go at her and she turned pure evil.

Embarrassing. Made what was already a horrible day even worse.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

N3 had a similar problem, although this was between one St Kilda supporter and one Collingwood supporter who used the R word when abusing Milney.

saint1974
Club Player

We were in M3 at the back and yes Im guilty left early as my son had beer thrown on him from standing room he is 19 and was started to get heated as we copped abuse from this pies supporter all day.Felt it was best to leave before trouble.

SaintDebi
Club Player

saint1974 wrote:We were in M3 at the back and yes Im guilty left early as my son had beer thrown on him from standing room he is 19 and was started to get heated as we copped abuse from this pies supporter all day.Felt it was best to leave before trouble.
No guilt in that. Sounds like a sensible move to me. As a parent of late teens/early 20's I applaud your encouraging your son to know when to walk away from trouble. Well done.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

SaintDebi wrote:
saint1974 wrote:We were in M3 at the back and yes Im guilty left early as my son had beer thrown on him from standing room he is 19 and was started to get heated as we copped abuse from this pies supporter all day.Felt it was best to leave before trouble.
No guilt in that. Sounds like a sensible move to me. As a parent of late teens/early 20's I applaud your encouraging your son to know when to walk away from trouble. Well done.
bulls***, should have laid him out.

SaintDebi
Club Player

#1GILL wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
Lol. The feral/collingwood hater in me agrees, but sorry the "mum" part of me wins out.
Love your passion though #1GILL.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
Typical of a Berwick Bogan.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Bernard Shakey wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
Typical of a Berwick Bogan.
Hahaha, nah mate, we are just passionate in the SE suburbs.