Gutted but not beaten

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Gutted but not beaten

Difficult to know what to say ,having just arrived home from the O'Donnell gardens in St.Kilda...

To be honest my initial feeling was nothing...think there is far too much scar tissue on scar to register these days...

The hardest thing was seeing my 2 beautiful girls distraught and in tears walking away at the end.. :?

There are no words of comfort that can heal this pain...

Only a flag will do this!!

It is simply a case of Suck it up and move on as quickly as possible..

Just so gutted for Lenny,Nick Riewoldt,Dal Santo ,Ross ect and so many beautiful St.Kilda people like Ivy Moyle past and present...

There is no doubt we will live to fight another day but for now its about the healing...

Won't be here for a few months now...

All the best to each of you in dealing with this..

Take care and keep the faith...

sigh :cry:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Baldock Rules
Club Player

Feel your pain Patrick.I'm drinking for the first time in 6 months.Wish it was a happy drink!!

There are freaks and freaks and Baldock was both of those.
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Baldock Rules wrote:Feel your pain Patrick.I'm drinking for the first time in 6 months.Wish it was a happy drink!!
So its your shout tommorrow then :wink:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.