Part of history

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsareprettygoodhey
Club Player

Part of history

I felt it coming home from that draw. Riding home on my bike and the air felt charged - like their was an element of fate that destined our boy's to follow this road to this day. Since that draw I felt an immovable confidence that this Saturday would be a huge part of our history and that we would win that flag.

Does anyone else have this eerie feeling? It almost seems like destiny to me. We are going to win this premiership.

Go you mighty f****** saints.

St Michele
Club Player

Me I have had the feeling all year and still think Milney is going to kick the winning goal :-)

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
saintnick12
Club Player

Re: Part of history

saintsareprettygoodhey wrote:I felt it coming home from that draw. Riding home on my bike and the air felt charged - like their was an element of fate that destined our boy's to follow this road to this day. Since that draw I felt an immovable confidence that this Saturday would be a huge part of our history and that we would win that flag.

Does anyone else have this eerie feeling? It almost seems like destiny to me. We are going to win this premiership.

Yep, I'm feeling it too.

In a strange, and difficult year, the draw will just add to the story of the journey.

The planets are finally aligning

We will win!!!

Can't wait!!

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
SaintDebi
Club Player

Re: Part of history

saintsareprettygoodhey wrote:I felt it coming home from that draw. Riding home on my bike and the air felt charged - like their was an element of fate that destined our boy's to follow this road to this day. Since that draw I felt an immovable confidence that this Saturday would be a huge part of our history and that we would win that flag.

Thats exactly how I've felt since last week. Go Saints!

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I really really am. Last week I had my doubts about us but last week we showed that we can withstand their initial burst. This week we will be better prepared for it which means we should be able to get off to a better start.

This week I feel a lot more confident, almost tp the point I'm overconfident. I simply can't picture us losing this game, it just doesn't look like happening to me.

Tomorrow is going to be a very special day.

This is our farking stage!!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I was at Johnstone Park here in Geelong last night as part of the UCI cycling world champs. There was an elderly indigenous fella there who spotted my Saints gear and proceeded to bang out the Saints song on his didgeridoo and then croon his own version of the lyrics.

A West Coast supporter, this fella then told me had "seen" us winning the flag and Nick holding the cup etc. He had no doubts.

Unfortunately, he then went on to tell me about his other dreams including one with a meteor crashing into the Pacific and wiping out the whole east coast of Australia!

At that point I slinked off to examine the contents of the various food stalls :wink:

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

I woke up this morning and the first thing I said to myself. "We are going to win the premiership today."
I hope it's more than a positive attitude.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.