GF ticket swap with the filth??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

steph
Club Player

GF ticket swap with the filth??

Hey guys,

I have manged to get 2 tickets for the game, however they are right in the middle of the filth's cheersquad!! Does anyone have any friends who are collingwood supporters who may wanna swap seats? I dont think I could stand being near joffa all game!!

Any takers, PM me.

Thanks!

Steph

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

If you have no luck here, go to the ground and walk around to one of the Saints bays. I'm sure you'll find some pies fans who are in the same predicament.

And it will make you popular with your new neighbors.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

If you don't manage to swap, take precautions.
Bring disinfectant
wear a hazmat suit
bring your own security

Tom_Aus
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:If you don't manage to swap, take precautions.
Bring disinfectant
wear a hazmat suit
bring your own security
and earplugs

steph
Club Player

dont worry, they will be the ones needing earplugs when our song comes on at around 5ish on saturday :)

thanks guys.

saints.ok

Ticket swap

Hey guys,
Some mates of mine are Collingwood supporters (I know, what's with that, right?!) and one has got a ticket in M57 and another is in Q56. I'm pretty sure M57 is a St Kilda bay, not sure about Q56. If anyone wants to swap with 1 or both them, PM me.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ticket swap

saints.ok wrote:Hey guys,
Some mates of mine are Collingwood supporters (I know, what's with that, right?!) and one has got a ticket in M57 and another is in Q56. I'm pretty sure M57 is a St Kilda bay, not sure about Q56. If anyone wants to swap with 1 or both them, PM me.
Both are Saint's Bays.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saints.ok

saintsRrising wrote:
Both are Saint's Bays.
Ok, thanks for that info. All the more reason these guys are going to want to swap... So if anyone wants to swap a single ticket in a Collingwood area (or neutral area) for a premium seat in a St Kilda area (M57) or prime seat in a St Kilda area (Q56), please PM me.

saints.ok

saints.ok wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
Both are Saint's Bays.
Ok, thanks for that info. All the more reason these guys are going to want to swap... So if anyone wants to swap a single ticket in a Collingwood area (or neutral area) for a premium seat in a St Kilda area (M57) or prime seat in a St Kilda area (Q56), please PM me.
Guys, now only to looking to swap M57. It's a premium area! Any takers (ideally you will have a premium seat in a collingwood bay in the northern stand, but that might be getting too picky!)?

snowdelisaint
Club Player

I'd be careful - as in, swap tickets inside the ground, not outside. Enter the ground with the tickets you currently hold.

saints.ok

snowdelisaint wrote:I'd be careful - as in, swap tickets inside the ground, not outside. Enter the ground with the tickets you currently hold.
Absolutely, that'd be very wise. Thanks!

Still looking for that swap btw... isn't there anyone here who wants to sit in a premium St Kilda bay?!