Need to know afl members (another question)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Need to know afl members (another question)

quick question in regards to AFL members, I have had a quick look and I can't find anything on it.

If anyway went yesterday on a AFL membership but the membership was not there's.

Were there checkers and if so were they checking everyone? only ask I have been offered 2 tickets and really want to go to the game, but I don't want to spend all that money and not get in

Thanks.
Last edited by Dal_Santos_Gal on Sun 26 Sep 2010 5:18pm, edited 1 time in total.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I heard of a couple of MORE mature people getting into game yesteday for standing on junior tickets But not AFL
Last edited by saintbrat on Sun 26 Sep 2010 2:28pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
OhMyGoddard
Club Player

When I walked in there were 2 chicks with folders but they were just having a good old chat between themselves.

OMG
Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

Nope had no troubles walking in at 1.20.

'Because we've got unfinished business'
....................Official Saintsational Banner Designer....................
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

and other question I have, its a silver memberships and it is Collingwood ones (my sister in laws cards) the AFL website is saying it is apart of the club allocations. They don't put the same supporters in bays in AFL members like they do around the rest of the ground

I just really don't fancy sitting in a bay full of ferels?

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:and other question I have, its a silver memberships and it is Collingwood ones (my sister in laws cards) the AFL website is saying it is apart of the club allocations. They don't put the same supporters in bays in AFL members like they do around the rest of the ground

I just really don't fancy sitting in a bay full of ferels?
anyone know the answer?

In Ross Get lost!

Moods
Saintsational Legend

No they don't. They allocate you best available.

If you have a silver AFL membership (regardless of whether it's a pies club support or saints) I doubt very much you will get in. I will almost guarantee that all full AFL members will take up their option of going again before silver memberships are sold. Just my opinion. You need to get hold of a full AFL membership of ANY club.

backit
Club Player

Moods wrote:No they don't. They allocate you best available.

If you have a silver AFL membership (regardless of whether it's a pies club support or saints) I doubt very much you will get in. I will almost guarantee that all full AFL members will take up their option of going again before silver memberships are sold. Just my opinion. You need to get hold of a full AFL membership of ANY club.
AFL silver members with either club support are able to get tickets in club allocations as from 1pm on Monday this is after Social Club and September Saints. This is what I am going for we have 5 AFL Silver Saints club memberships and rather than take a chance on getting into the AFL members I am going for this option.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

backit wrote:
Moods wrote:No they don't. They allocate you best available.

AFL silver members with either club support are able to get tickets in club allocations as from 1pm on Monday this is after Social Club and September Saints. This is what I am going for we have 5 AFL Silver Saints club memberships and rather than take a chance on getting into the AFL members I am going for this option.
Yep, fair enough. That slipped my mind that you could do that.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

If you are thinking of using someone else's AFL membership, the best time to get there is when everyone else arrives, not when the gates open or 15 minutes before the game starts, when members were checked.