Full ticketing info for Replay

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Full ticketing info for Replay

St Kilda members
Tickets will be available for St Kilda Priority 1&2 members (Social Club members and September Saints) to purchase from 9am-noon AEST on Monday, September 27.

All other St Kilda members including AFL Silver Members with St Kilda club support, country and interstate members, three-game members and Saints Sideline members will be able to purchase tickets from 1pm AEST on Monday, September 27.

The sale of tickets to St Kilda members will end at 5pm AEST on Tuesday, September 28, unless sold out prior.

Tickets will be available from Ticketek on 132 849 or online at ticketek.com.au

Membership cards and concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a maximum of one ticket per member, with a maximum of eight tickets per transaction.

General public ticket sales
Subject to availability, tickets will be sold to the general public from 9am Wednesday, September 29. Tickets will be sold via Ticketek on 132 849 or online at ticketek.com.au. Concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a limit of four tickets per transaction.

Club member and general public ticket prices:
Adult/Concession
Standard reserved seat: $161/$108
Prime reserved seat: $235/$160
Premium reserved seat: $270.00/$184
Standing room: $142.50/$97
Restricted view seat: $142.50/$97

These prices include Ticketek booking fees. Additional transaction fees will apply.

AFL members
AFL full members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support may purchase tickets from 9am-noon AEST on Tuesday, September 28. All other full members will have access to purchase tickets from 1pm EST on Tuesday, September 28.

Any remaining tickets within the AFL Reserve after the full members’ priority period will be available to full and silver members who have not already obtained a ticket in the following order on Wednesday, September 29:

9am - noon AEST (or until sold out): Silver members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support and any full members who have not already obtained a ticket.

1pm - 5pm EST (or until sold out): All AFL Members who have not purchased a ticket (including silver members with a competition package or club support for a non-competing team).

Tickets will be available from Ticketek via telephone on 1300 552 072 or online at ticketek.com.au.

Membership cards and concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a maximum of one ticket per member, with a maximum of 16 tickets per transaction.

Reserved seat prices:
AFL adult full member: $125
AFL concession full member: $86
AFL junior full member: $50
AFL adult silver member: $264
AFL concession silver member: $179
AFL junior silver member: $179

Concession and Junior Policy
Below is the policy for concession and junior public tickets sales for the 2010 Toyota AFL Finals Series.
Concession Policy
A person must have the appropriate form of concession to purchase a concession ticket. They must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase and upon entry to the ground.
The following are accepted forms of Concession for the purchase of daily tickets:
a. Student Cards: Full-time Secondary Students, Full-time Tertiary Students.
b. Pensioner Concession Card: Aged (AGE), Bereavement Allowance (BVA),
Carer (CAR), Aged Blind (AGE BLIND), Parenting Payment (single) (PPS),
Disability Support Pension (DSP), Disability Support Blind (DSP Blind), Partner
Allowance (PTA), Sickness Allowance (SAL), Special Benefit (SPL), Widow
Allowance (WDA), Widow Pension (WID), Wife Pension (WFA/WFD/WFW), Newstart allowance over 60 years (NSW/NMA), Mature Age Allowance (MAA), Mature Age Partner Allowance (MPA), Newstart Allowance (NSA), Parenting Payment (PPP/PPS).
c. Veteran Affairs and TPI
d. Health Care Cards: Exceptional Circumstances Relief (DR), Sickness Allowance (SA), Special Benefit (SL), Farm Help Income Support (FFR), Newstart Allowance (NS), Youth Allowance (YA), Newstart Mature Age Allowance (NMA), Parenting Payment (single) (PPS), Low Income (LI), Carer Allowance (CD), Partner Allowance (PA), Mobility Allowance (MO), and Widow Allowance (WA), Family Assistance (FA) Child Disability Allowance (CDA).
e. Personal Treatment Entitlement Card: Must be current. (Please check date carefully)
Junior Policy
Weeks 1 -3
Children aged 3-14 as at 1 January 2010 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 2 and under as at 1 January 2010 are entitled to enter the ground at no charge; however they must not occupy a seat.
Persons aged 15 and over as at 1 January 2010 are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification.
Grand Final
There is NO Junior price for the Grand Final. Children aged 2 and under as at 1 January 2010 are entitled to enter the ground at no charge with a ticketed guardian; however they must not occupy a seat.
Persons aged 3-14 as at 1 January 2010 are eligible to purchase a Concession ticket.
Persons aged 15 and over as at 1 January 2010 are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Bump

matrix
Saintsational Legend

if i dont use my sc card in the 9am thing i can still use it in the 1pm thing
right??

theres nothing stupid thats gonna bit me on the ass is there?
like i shouldve used the sc'er in the 9-1 time slot??

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:if i dont use my sc card in the 9am thing i can still use it in the 1pm thing
right??

theres nothing stupid thats gonna bit me on the ass is there?
like i shouldve used the sc'er in the 9-1 time slot??
9am to noon

It reads that way, but perhaps a call to the club on 1300 467 246 will ease any concerns.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

got the answering service and left a message and my mobile number

wasaintsfan
Club Player

ne great if airlines werent slugging $750 pp each way :P hotels prob doing the same too

matrix
Saintsational Legend

wasaintsfan wrote:ne great if airlines werent slugging $750 pp each way :P hotels prob doing the same too
you dont even wanna know what we spent on a decent hotel in the last 4 weeks
bastards didnt even give us a discount

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

I note that there is conflicting advice regarding being able to purchase tickets in person at Ticketek agencies, at least for AFL members. The ticket info on afl.com.au only specifies telephone or online, but the email that AFL members received also lists agencies, as was the case for the first GF.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Re: Full ticketing info for Replay

perfectionist wrote:St Kilda members

Persons aged 3-14 as at 1 January 2010 are eligible to purchase a Concession ticket.
So, if I need to purchase a ticket with a Saints Junior membership tomorow, will I need a concession card at point of pick up??

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:...So, if I need to purchase a ticket with a Saints Junioe membership tomorow, will I need a concession card at point of pick up??
No, the Junior membership card will suffice, unless the user looks 52.

The concession card would be required for those who aren't juniors but otherwise qualify for a concession ticket.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
Sobraz wrote:...So, if I need to purchase a ticket with a Saints Junioe membership tomorow, will I need a concession card at point of pick up??
I should be right then. I only look 48.

Legendary07

I've always got my tickets online but does anyboby know if this is better to get a ticket online or by phone? Does the phone operator make any efforts to place you where you would like to sit?

It's gonna be Legendary!!
Sobraz
SS Life Member

perfectionist wrote:

The concession card would be required for those who aren't juniors but otherwise qualify for a concession ticket.
appreciated, thanks...

saintnick12
Club Player

Legendary07 wrote:I've always got my tickets online but does anyboby know if this is better to get a ticket online or by phone? Does the phone operator make any efforts to place you where you would like to sit?
Yes they do if you ask them.
The hassle is trying to get through. For the first week of the finals it took me about 20 minutes to get through and as mum was insisting on under cover (and rightly so as it worked out), I had to talk to someone as the online kept giving me seats out in the open as best available assumes closer to the front (think it picks level 2 and 2a first , then level 1 from the front back so if you are going for level 1 at the back its painful). FOr the prelim I got through straight away. THey offered me something on level 2, but I asked for level 1 under cover (row bb back) and got it and was off the phone by 9.05.
Planning on going internet again tomorrow and taking best available.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Legendary07

saintnick12 wrote:
Legendary07 wrote:I've always got my tickets online but does anyboby know if this is better to get a ticket online or by phone? Does the phone operator make any efforts to place you where you would like to sit?
Yes they do if you ask them.
The hassle is trying to get through. For the first week of the finals it took me about 20 minutes to get through and as mum was insisting on under cover (and rightly so as it worked out), I had to talk to someone as the online kept giving me seats out in the open as best available assumes closer to the front (think it picks level 2 and 2a first , then level 1 from the front back so if you are going for level 1 at the back its painful). FOr the prelim I got through straight away. THey offered me something on level 2, but I asked for level 1 under cover (row bb back) and got it and was off the phone by 9.05.
Planning on going internet again tomorrow and taking best available.
thanks for the reply...planning to do the same, but wondering if the allocation on the net will start in the M or Q sections...would like to go back to where I sat on Sat.

It's gonna be Legendary!!
saintnick12
Club Player

Me too!!

It usually starts at with N, then P(where it exists), then M, then Q. The N always goes quickly so it doesn't take long to get to the M's. We would love the same seats (we were in M53), but will see how we go. WIll try for that side of the ground by putting in Olympic stand I think.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

It appears that AFL Full members will be able to buy tickets at Ticketek agencies tomorrow. However, club members and AFL Silver members can only purchase tickets by phone 1300 552 072 or online ticketek.com.au. Unfortunately, a number have lined up this morning.