Disappointing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Disappointing

To the St Kilda Social Club member who sold his tickets (2) to Magpie supporters - shame on you.
The AFL/Ticketek go to a lot of trouble to separate the opposing fans so that everybody gets to enjoy the game with their own supporters.

This Social CLub Member who sold his M10 tickets ensured that the rest of us had our enjoyment curtailed. I'm sure there were plenty of Saints supporters who whould have purchased those tickets.

Poor form, IMO.

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

had one also in Q1 ,right in the middle of us , Row A ,, he was scared.

Poor form ,, wouldnt tell me where he got it

What will be next from this club ?
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Disappointing

Mr Magic wrote:To the St Kilda Social Club member who sold his tickets (2) to Magpie supporters - shame on you.
The AFL/Ticketek go to a lot of trouble to separate the opposing fans so that everybody gets to enjoy the game with their own supporters.

This Social CLub Member who sold his M10 tickets ensured that the rest of us had our enjoyment curtailed. I'm sure there were plenty of Saints supporters who whould have purchased those tickets.

Poor form, IMO.
Someone did it in M2 and M3 also. We had one really loud mouth feral to the left of us in M2. At the end, he was told to leave the Saints area by the Police. The 2 behind us in M3 were fine, but just shouldn't have been there. I think of the many on here who missed out and was mighty peeved off!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:To the St Kilda Social Club member who sold his tickets (2) to Magpie supporters - shame on you.

Poor form, IMO.
Whereabout in M10 were you Mr Magic? We were in Row V and had 2 x Pies fans sitting behind us. They were a young couple who ended up being pretty pleasant and no trouble at all. Had a nice chat to them after the game.
Far more annoying was the Saints fan with Pies fan partner at the other end of my ailse who just shouted rubbish for the whole game and gave Leon Davis a shocking racial spray at one point. Bit of a shout-out too for the young Saint Zac-basher behind me who didnt let up on him the whole game and was pretty fierce on Gram too. Its a GF ffs, support your side!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Sam23
SS Life Member

And to the guy hanging over the top of us in M1 in level 2 and telling us to "go home, it's over"

Up yours.

Goddard.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

M16 had two ferals with no teeth and no idea of what was going on out there.
Mind you the worst was the so called Saints supporting woman behind me, who kept abusing our players all afternoon, saying "go harder you mongrels" and the usual "don't go backwards".
High pitched female voices, possessed by women, who know nothing about the game, should be banned from all finals.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

Poor form, IMO.
Whereabout in M10 were you Mr Magic? We were in Row V and had 2 x Pies fans sitting behind us. They were a young couple who ended up being pretty pleasant and no trouble at all. Had a nice chat to them after the game.
Far more annoying was the Saints fan with Pies fan partner at the other end of my ailse who just shouted rubbish for the whole game and gave Leon Davis a shocking racial spray at one point. Bit of a shout-out too for the young Saint Zac-basher behind me who didnt let up on him the whole game and was pretty fierce on Gram too. Its a GF ffs, support your side!!
HaHa
I was in Row W and the 2 ferals were in Row V - must ahve been to teh side of you!!! :)
The girl was ok - blonde, nubile, own set of teeth.
The young lad got a tad too boistrous in the last qtr when CLoke kicked that goal.

BUT it's not the point.
Wer know there were many Sints fans who missed out on the opportunity to purchase tickets, adn to see Ferals in Social Club areas is just plain wrong (IMO)

saintnick12
Club Player

I was disappointed with the so called saints fan in our bay (M53) who shouted out that we were losers as the boys came off at half time.

He copped a pasting from most of the bay too.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
St.Dianne
Club Player

We were in M57 and we had a Collingwood supporter in the row in front us us with Saints members. Am really annoyed as I have a couple of friends who are members who go every week and couldn't get tickets. Let them sit with their own supporters not take up seats that could have gone to Saints members.

saintnick12
Club Player

St.Dianne wrote:We were in M57 and we had a Collingwood supporter in the row in front us us with Saints members. Am really annoyed as I have a couple of friends who are members who go every week and couldn't get tickets. Let them sit with their own supporters not take up seats that could have gone to Saints members.
Had a pies guy in the row behind us too. He was pretty quiet though.
Front half of our bay was saints, but back half seemed to be corporate.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
saintmia
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:M16 had two ferals with no teeth and no idea of what was going on out there.
Mind you the worst was the so called Saints supporting woman behind me, who kept abusing our players all afternoon, saying "go harder you mongrels" and the usual "don't go backwards".
High pitched female voices, possessed by women, who know nothing about the game, should be banned from all finals.
Yes I heard him at half time. He wasn't even wearing footy gear. I gate people like that.

saintmia
Club Player

oops sorry, quoted the wrong person.

Obviously its been a tough day.

I was referring to the guy hanging over Level 2 telling Saints to go home, over M3.

Flag for dad

Agreed tenfold saint66au, the couple you are talking about were passionate that's for sure (and loud, my dad's eardrums can attest!) but very fair and at the end of the day just passionate for their boys. Fair to say we were lucky!

As for the 'young saint Zac basher' behind you....the statements "gram you're a hack" and "this is bullsh*t st kilda" truly proved the (lack of) true Saints pride!
The fan shouting idiotic slogans all day including racial slurs....well we were all embarassed for him and that's all that matters.

For godsakes Saints fans, have some pride. If you don't like what you see then feel free to jump off our bandwagon. SOME of us like to see the good in our bloody awesome team! (Sorry....end rant :oops:)

StNoodles
Club Player

And then there was standing room...

LoeweBrow
Club Player

Wierdly, I'd say 60% of Q49, where we were, was Collingwood.
We were in the very back row (MM in the Olympic), and our row, and the two in front of us were mostly Saints (a patch of Collingwood just down the row), but then there were about 4 pies rows, a few more Saints rows, more pies and so on.
We are all Social Club members, and I was under the impression that seating was allocated to Saints members and Opposition members in different bays, not different rows! It really made it hard to get any chants going and share the day with other Saints fans... Just a little thing, but it was quite disappointing.

"No comment IS a comment" - George Carlin
Furphy
Club Player

Poor form, IMO.
Those toothless wonders would have paid mega-bucks for the tkts and hopefully, won't be able to afford to go next week. :twisted:

Sam23
SS Life Member

saintmia wrote:
Yes I heard him at half time. He wasn't even wearing footy gear. I gate people like that.
Guess this is at me.

Yeh he was a wanker, was nice when Cloke missed those couple easy ones the whole bay turned around and gave it too him.

Goddard.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

god theres some morons isnt there
the girl was in q33 up the back (on here own, f*** was i worried)
she said a fight actually broke out between two groups of pies fans two rows behind her.
security came and kicked one out, and then of course the mate of the guy that gets kicked out starts again on the other two

unreal
god they are f****** idiots

and sc'ers selling their tickets in an SC area to pies fans
you need your membership revoked and should never put anything st kilda on again, not even a pair of socks
bloody poor form
people are busting their asses to get tickets and you go and sell it off to the opp supporters because it made you prob double or triple your money back
:evil: