Sleepless nights

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sRaf
Club Player

Sleepless nights

Anyone else think they're going to struggle for sleep tonight? I've been struggling to sleep all week, with my mind drifting to many things, mostly the GF, which is odd considering I didn't struggle so much last year.

I don't know, but it might be because I have a lot of Collingwood family and friends. The majority of them are tame for Pie fans, but I won't be able to look them in the face is they get over. :lol:

Surely I'm not the only one? Anyone else had a couple of sleepless nights? Anyone think 'screw it,I'm pulling an all nighter!'? I might as well if I'm still awake at 4am like last night...

... ...

AHH THE NERVES! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. HYYYPE!!

</meltdown>

wasaintsfan
Club Player

yes i will struggle tonight and prob every night for a week

saint3d
Club Player

Last time I pulled an all nighter I had a snooze in the afternoon and woke up with five minutes to go in the 2004 prelim.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

yep I hear you, I have been struggling to sleep too, tonight my nerves have my stomach in knots.. I have cracked open a couple of drinks, hoping that might help me settle down and get some sleep tonight.

I have a headache tonight as well as my mind is in overdrive... horrid feelings, don't like them at all.......

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Sainterman
Club Player

Well there is a grand final marathon on to get us insomniacs in the mood...

I think I will mix it with some Call Of Duty on the PS3 and try and stay calm and give myself a break from the non stop thoughts of tomorrow.

Can't wait!

GO SAINTERS!!!

wasaintsfan
Club Player

Sainterman wrote:Well there is a grand final marathon on to get us insomniacs in the mood...

I think I will mix it with some Call Of Duty on the PS3 and try and stay calm and give myself a break from the non stop thoughts of tomorrow.

Can't wait!

GO SAINTERS!!!

good idea cod mw2 is great =D

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Will find it hard to sleep. Imagine the players

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Sainterman
Club Player

wasaintsfan wrote:
Sainterman wrote:Well there is a grand final marathon on to get us insomniacs in the mood...

Can't wait!

GO SAINTERS!!!

good idea cod mw2 is great =D
Yep, am playing MW2 atm...got it about 2 weeks ago and working my way through...the online is great fun, especially with a few mates! If you play on PS3 PM your username and I might see you out there sometime.

StNoodles
Club Player

Red red wine :wink:

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

I feel ill.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
saintnick12
Club Player

dcstkfc wrote:I feel ill.
Me too. :cry:

Only reason I know I'll be able to sleep is that I'm absolutely exhausted after the parade today. Carried my three year old a lot of the time so back and neck are sore.
Have been ok getting to sleep these past few nights, but then when I wake up during the night I then lie there for ages thinking about things. Woke up last night thinking about McEvoy :cry:
Last edited by saintnick12 on Fri 24 Sep 2010 10:53pm, edited 1 time in total.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
jroberts:)
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:Will find it hard to sleep. Imagine the players
the players actually get proscribed sleeping pills by the club doctors for the whole week!

jroberts:)
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:

Only reason I know I'll be able to sleep is that I'm absolutely exhausted after the parade today. Carried my three year old a lot of the time so back and neck are sore.
Have been ok getting to sleep these past few nights, but then when I wake up during the night I then lie there for ages thinking about things. Woke up last night thinking about McEvoy :cry:
I feel physically sick and my head is pounding!

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Having a couple of reds now as I'm about to attempt to sleep shortly.

...Problem is, I'm wide awake and in a 'l love youse all' kinda mood

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
LaUrEnCe
Club Player

I don't want to sleep :lol: kinda too pumped/nervous for sleep

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

saint3d wrote:Last time I pulled an all nighter I had a snooze in the afternoon and woke up with five minutes to go in the 2004 prelim.
Never heard of an alarm clock? :shock:

The Saints are coming!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:

Was just watching the boys interviews from Monday as they have been uploaded to saints tv, McEvoy made me feel a :( as well

saint3d
Club Player

True Blue Sainter wrote:
saint3d wrote:Last time I pulled an all nighter I had a snooze in the afternoon and woke up with five minutes to go in the 2004 prelim.
Never heard of an alarm clock? :shock:
I admit I was a bit disorganised back then.

ThomasR
Club Player

GOOOO TTTTTTHHHHHHEEEE MMMIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYY SSSSSSAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNNTTTTTEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSS we're gonna smash em i can feel it !!! Sleep well !!!!!

sRaf
Club Player

ThomasR wrote:GOOOO TTTTTTHHHHHHEEEE MMMIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYY SSSSSSAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNNTTTTTEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSS we're gonna smash em i can feel it !!! Sleep well !!!!!
Sleep well? I wish :(

I've decided I'm going to do some programming to wear out my brain followed by some of my calculus uni work to put me to sleep. Sounds like a plan, and a good one too.

nuttsy
Club Player

well I've been up since 4am, and trust me I never get up this early. Must be something special in the air today.

Carn sainters

saint1974
Club Player

Good morning,Can't sleep wide awake!Feel sick,bags are packed ready to go,not going to listen to the radio it's doing my head in,kids excited.
Unfinished business!
Will sleep next week!

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Had slept ok during the week but last night?
Up and walking around the house about 1 30am

Now filling in time before leaving for the game

sRaf
Club Player

Fell asleep at around 2:30 earlier than expected, but got up at 8:30, the earliest in a while (outside of uni).

Still happy I managed six hours of sleep, but with the nerves building up I'd rather be asleep for the next three!

sRaf
Club Player

Looks like another week of sleepless nights, coming up! Well, at least half a week ;)