rumour - Gram out?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly
Saintsational Legend

rumour - Gram out?

well i don't know if this one is true, but they are saying gram out

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=760342

SEN - what a bunch of wankers. you can ring up with any old rumour and they will run with it

here's one that's not off SEN though - gram won't be playing for stk tomorrow. heard 15 mins ago direct from the mouth of the ex house mate and best mate of a stk player who will be taking the field tomorrow. same bloke who told me at 1pm the friday before we played saints the 2nd time around that dal santo wouldn't be playing the next day when there wasn't so much as a sniff around in the media that he was even in doubt. he also confirmed that kosi has 2 broken ribs and they are looking at their options re possible padding he can wear and whether they will roll the dice. if they decide not to take the risk mcevoy either gets a late reprieve or more from left field stanley will play in a GF

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

OK, they are also saying Kosi has two broken ribs which is wrong because its already been denied.

Absolute crap from that site.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Gram is the only one I'm worried about to be honest

suss
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Gram is the only one I'm worried about to be honest
I wouldn't be worried about Grammy. A little groin twinge can be treated and played with. He might be sore for a week after the game but it's nothing that should stop him from taking the field. The significance of Dal's strain/twinge would be a bigger concern I reckon. Hopefully both will be fine.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

If you were going to make up a rumour, Grammy's a fair target. History of groin, does the splits in the prelim, looks sore as etc etc...

Whatever...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
saintkid
Club Player

They should worry about their own player Ball aggravating his injury early in the game. Morons.

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Ball won't be a big loss - he's not in the same class as Gram.

I think Gram will be fine - even his 50% is better than Ball.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

It has been rumoured on this forum too...and NDS...and Kosi...who knows, you can speculate until the cows come home, but no-one will know until about 12:30pm tomorrow.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: rumour - Gram out?

saintly wrote:well i don't know if this one is true, but they are saying gram out

SEN - what a bunch of wankers. you can ring up with any old rumour and they will run with it

here's one that's not off SEN though - gram won't be playing for stk tomorrow. heard 15 mins ago direct from the mouth of the ex house mate and best mate of a stk player who will be taking the field tomorrow. same bloke who told me at 1pm the friday before we played saints the 2nd time around that dal santo wouldn't be playing the next day when there wasn't so much as a sniff around in the media that he was even in doubt. he also confirmed that kosi has 2 broken ribs and they are looking at their options re possible padding he can wear and whether they will roll the dice. if they decide not to take the risk mcevoy either gets a late reprieve or more from left field stanley will play in a GF
What do you mean by: ".....the friday before we played saints the 2nd time around that dal santo wouldn't be playing the next day...."

You sound like a TROLL to me......

TROLL

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
saintly wrote:well i don't know if this one is true, but they are saying gram out

What do you mean by: ".....the friday before we played saints the 2nd time around that dal santo wouldn't be playing the next day...."

TROLL
Yep, a troll.......just checked.

mordi
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

TROLL
...as a matter of interest, how do you tell?

What's the Point of it All?
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

mordi wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

TROLL
...as a matter of interest, how do you tell?
Appart from his Freudian slip ("when we played the saints") Same text on big footy where he is writing as a magpie.

A SCUM BAG

Birdman
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
Appart from his Freudian slip ("when we played the saints") Same text on big footy where he is writing as a magpie.

A SCUM BAG
Excellent pick up.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Jeez. Get a grip. Check his profile? Post count?

Has some explaining to do, but TROLL may be jumping the gun.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
saintlee
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:

TROLL
Ease up on the troll comments, Saintly has simply copied and pasted what was written by a Maggies supporter on Bigfooty.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I was accused of being a troll once...fancy that! :lol: Clearly some don't know their foot from their arseh0le! :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I was accused of being a troll once...fancy that! :lol: Clearly some don't know their foot from their arseh0le! :lol:
Well reference it properly d**khead rather than scaring the crap out of all of us....