Unfinished Business

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint1974
Club Player

Unfinished Business

2 days to go and getting a tad excited anxious and looking foward to the big day!
Got standing room tickets I don't care I am there 36 years of supporting this club my passion and love for this club will finally result in the holy grail of that cup being lifted in the air being held by Roo and Ross.
Got my family with me and other Saint supporters with me some strangers some with whom I have now made some wonderful friendships with.
Called in last night and saw Ivy Moyle last night a character and life member of our club gave her a big hug and said go saints, she is feeling quietly confident and due to health issues cannot get to game,Ivy cheer loud and strong!
Football is a passionate game its what defines us it is who we are,our history .its tribal,it's passion,it's tests our loyalty,our strenghth.
We are a great club which has faced so much adversity but what makes life tougher makes us stonger and more loyal.
To all the boys ,staff,administration and fellow supporters.
GO SAINTERS!!!!
WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!!!!!

saintnick12
Club Player

Re: Unfinished Business

saint1974 wrote:2 days to go and getting a tad excited anxious and looking foward to the big day!
Got standing room tickets I don't care I am there 36 years of supporting this club my passion and love for this club will finally result in the holy grail of that cup being lifted in the air being held by Roo and Ross.
Got my family with me and other Saint supporters with me some strangers some with whom I have now made some wonderful friendships with.
Called in last night and saw Ivy Moyle last night a character and life member of our club gave her a big hug and said go saints, she is feeling quietly confident and due to health issues cannot get to game,Ivy cheer loud and strong!
Football is a passionate game its what defines us it is who we are,our history .its tribal,it's passion,it's tests our loyalty,our strenghth.
We are a great club which has faced so much adversity but what makes life tougher makes us stonger and more loyal.
To all the boys ,staff,administration and fellow supporters.
GO SAINTERS!!!!
WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!!!!!
This has been the motto all year...from when Ross uttered the words at the post match function last year.

After feeling a touch pessimistic on Friday night, I'm now feeling quite confident. Even more so than last year.

We have had unfinished business all year.

In two days time we will finish it and Roo and Ross will be holding the premiership cup.

Believe!!!

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.