Reccomended Pub/Venue's for the Granny?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Reccomended Pub/Venue's for the Granny?

My daughters Cass and Kate want to go to a venue to watch the game preferably in St.Kilda territory.Anyone here know of a good place with a nice big screen and good vibe ?

I'm staying home with Karen and we'll watch it alone with no distractions and plenty of cold beer on ice :wink:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

ANYONE ? :?

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

have you tried ringing the Club :?:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:have you tried ringing the Club :?:
Thought I'd try here first Fid..but will do before the weekend :wink:

AlpineStars
Club Player

I think fed square is a live St Kilda site?

Wake me up when September ends.
jroberts:)
Club Player

http://www.saints.com.au/season2010/new ... fault.aspx

Port Phillip Council are also screening the game in the heart of St Kilda at O’Donnell Gardens (crn Acland and Carlise Street, next to Luna Park), with activities starting at 11am
[/i]

boneless23
Club Player

My dad, my wife and a few of my mates went to the Precinct Hotel on Swan st in Richmond last year. It was good because I got to have a few pre-game nerve calmers with the crew before leaving them to make the short walk up to the 'G.

It has a really big screen and a cracking atmosphere (based on their reports). I would advise your daughters to get in early though as it got pretty packed towards the bounce and a table with a good view came at a premium.