M14 standing?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint1974
Club Player

M14 standing?

This year we got standing room ,wrapt just to be there but I have kids with me, does anyone know if this is a step or flat area and are all Saints supporters together and is their room to move and how many people are in this are?
Rang the MCG,Ticketek and the club noone can tell me.
Is anyone else in this area and any tips for surviving the day?
Cheers :)

HelenR
Club Player

Re: M14 standing?

saint1974 wrote:This year we got standing room ,wrapt just to be there but I have kids with me, does anyone know if this is a step or flat area and are all Saints supporters together and is their room to move and how many people are in this are?
The area is tiered (3 levels). There is a fence at the front of the area and if the kids aren't too small then they will see fine there. The whole area is Saints supporters but it will get crowded so if they can stand at the fence then that is the best spot. Don't know the number but there is not a lot of room, pretty much right next to each other. The area I was in last year was not a "dry area" so there is spillage etc. so hard to sit down in the breaks. Get there early so you can get a good spot is my tip.

saint1974
Club Player

Re: M14 standing?

HelenR wrote:
saint1974 wrote:This year we got standing room ,wrapt just to be there but I have kids with me, does anyone know if this is a step or flat area and are all Saints supporters together and is their room to move and how many people are in this are?
The area is tiered (3 levels). There is a fence at the front of the area and if the kids aren't too small then they will see fine there. The whole area is Saints supporters but it will get crowded so if they can stand at the fence then that is the best spot. Don't know the number but there is not a lot of room, pretty much right next to each other. The area I was in last year was not a "dry area" so there is spillage etc. so hard to sit down in the breaks. Get there early so you can get a good spot is my tip.
Thanks Helen