johnpeterbudgefanclub ..back trolling again..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub ..back trolling again..

The Troll is back again tonight.

Seriously why is not this troll banned....

Why is this low life even on a St Kilda Forum on a night when his club wins...

Why isn't this wanker on a Pie Forum???

Answer : He is troll..

He is a repeat offender. Can we ban this troll????

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Lets make a deal. If YOU guys make it to the GF I am happy to meet up with each and everyone of u on GF day.....and believe it or not will buy each and everyone a beer.

If u have an issue.....let's have a chat about it.

Offers there guys.....any takers??? :twisted:

Just remember I dont have to hide behind this keyboard. Believe me. I dont. :twisted:

As healthy respect I have for the aints will never wain, I am still happy to put my hard earned where my mouth is, albeit a few less teeth. :wink:
Last edited by johnpeterbudgefanclub on Sat 18 Sep 2010 1:21am, edited 2 times in total.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

He needs to go.

Saints FAN forum.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Lets make a deal. If YOU guys make it to the GF I am happy to meet up with each and everyone of u on GF day.....and believe it or not will buy each and everyone a beer.

yeah...nah...you can go and get f***ed. Your nothing but a filthy troll///time and time again...seriously...f*** off and die . :twisted:

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Lets make a deal. If YOU guys make it to the GF I am happy to meet up with each and everyone of u on GF day.....and believe it or not will buy each and everyone a beer.

What about I just give you my account details, you can deposit money into it and I'll have a beer on you! Cheers

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

I enjoy it when he posts.

It's like watching a Phenomenon, a true life Collingwood supporter who can string two words together and meld that into a sentence.

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:

What about I just give you my account details, you can deposit money into it and I'll have a beer on you! Cheers
Hehe I like Harvs. Considering I was an absolute idol of R.Harvey I think that can be arranged.

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

The Saintsational Man wrote:I enjoy it when he posts.

It's like watching a Phenomenon, a true life Collingwood supporter who can string two words together and meld that into a sentence.
LMAO. Yeah a rarity I know.

Ok lets cut a deal. I wont post at all until the new year. U guys are worthy to make it to the the big dance.

I am more concered playing u guys then the Cats.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:

Ok lets cut a deal. I wont post at all until the new year. U guys are worthy to make it to the the big dance.

dont come back., you are a loser. Why are you here instead of a collingwood board. Ill tell you why, your one of lifes losers sittiing at home in his jocks on his computer scratching his nuts and getting cheap thrills from saintsational. Nah...just f*** off....flith. you are the lowest of low. Trolling consistantly for years, f*** off!!

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

I think you might have had your last posts on here anyways.

You seem to have upset a few respected posters on here tonight and that usually spells then end.

By the way, saying your happy to meet up with us all and brawl, isn't exactly that best way to go about things and don't try to say that that's not what you're saying, it was.

I'd also back the fact that there'd be some bloke on here that wouldn't bother with words, he'd just turn up and wipe the floor with you.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

iwantmeseats wrote:

dont come back., you are a loser. Why are you here instead of a collingwood board. Ill tell you why, your one of lifes losers sittiing at home in his jocks on his computer scratching his nuts and getting cheap thrills from saintsational. Nah...just f*** off....flith. you are the lowest of low. Trolling consistantly for years, f*** off!!
Woah woah you leave me out of this! :wink:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

The Saintsational Man wrote:

I think you might have had your last posts on here anyways.

You seem to have upset a few respected posters on here tonight and that usually spells then end.

By the way, saying your happy to meet up with us all and brawl, isn't exactly that best way to go about things and don't try to say that that's not what you're saying, it was.

I'd also back the fact that there'd be some bloke on here that wouldn't bother with words, he'd just turn up and wipe the floor with you.
I dont think so champ. Dont bite off more then u can chew Irish. :lol: :lol:

Richter
SS Life Member

I'm clearly in the minority, but I haven't got a problem with jpbfc.

As long as there's no abuse, what's wrong with a bit of light-hearted banter.

As oppo fans go, he doesn't seem too bad to me..... Meh.... what do I know... :D

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Lets make a deal. .....and believe it or not will buy each and everyone a beer.

i dont have an issue but i will take that offer up :)

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Just remember I dont have to hide behind this keyboard. Believe me. I dont. :twisted:

As healthy respect I have for the aints will never wain, I am still happy to put my hard earned where my mouth is, albeit a few less teeth. :wink:
Spud. Get f***ed.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Whats the issue with JPFB?

if he's the same person he's been fairly honest and was it him who openly discussed his issues with depression etc on this forum?

he seems like a decent enough chap even for a gap toothed collingwood supporter?

and his offer of a beer seems honest enough as well?

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

what good can come from having JPBFC?

HSVKing,

If Saintsational.com were a democracy and if all Share Holding Sponsors of the site were able to Vote, this Clown would be banned.

Ban him already, Jesus! By the latest ban this Clown by Wednesday for the love of God I mean really.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ChicagoSaint wrote:what good can come from having JPBFC?

HSVKing,

If Saintsational.com were a democracy and if all Share Holding Sponsors of the site were able to Vote, this Clown would be banned.

Ban him already, Jesus! By the latest ban this Clown by Wednesday for the love of God I mean really.
Dont like that system. Under that system i would be banned as well.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

This is what I come on here for...the entertainment value...its priceless! :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

I can't believe what I am reading.

A REAL democracy would never ban anyone on principle.

If he says something inflammatory or attacks other posters, sure - ban him, with the same criteria applied to anyone else.

If you don't like him, ignore his posts. Or counter them. Is there really any need for ad hominem attacks?

I mean, what is this - an Internet forum or a creche?

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:I can't believe what I am reading.

A REAL democracy would never ban anyone on principle.

If he says something inflammatory or attacks other posters, sure - ban him, with the same criteria applied to anyone else.

If you don't like him, ignore his posts. Or counter them. Is there really any need for ad hominem attacks?

What do you mean? He sent me unprovoked abiusive PMs a month ago or so. I thought he was banned.

and don't friggin ask me what I said to him. I don't have to put up with that sort of sh!t....BAN THE FILTH....

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Opposition forum.

I thought this had been handled.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

yep......some pple have thin skins ffs... :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:Whats the issue with JPFB?

if he's the same person he's been fairly honest and was it him who openly discussed his issues with depression etc on this forum?

he seems like a decent enough chap even for a gap toothed collingwood supporter?

and his offer of a beer seems honest enough as well?

and it would be....i'd have a beer with you mate.... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

InkerSaint wrote:

Well said