The good and bad supporters in M30

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

The good and bad supporters in M30

WOW! What a game that was! What a great way for the Saints to welcome me back from my UK trip! :D I was amazed at the levels of support coming from Sainters in the Ponsford stand (Geelongs end) and it was great to be a part of it all. The only negative for me was the non-stop streams of foul-mouthed abuse directed toward our opponents from a Saints "supporter" while we were ahead...then, when the Catters came back at us and their crowd began to get behind them, this guy appeared to have no stomach for joining me in starting a "ST KILDA! " chant in the wake of another Geelong near-miss!
To the rest of the crowd in M30; you were magnificent!!!!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
boneless23
Club Player

Well done Jiggster...you can sure lead a chant!!

I was sitting behind you and we gave each other a number of high fives throughout the game.

M30 did its part I think to combat the Cats cheer squad but our chants did get a little subdued in the last 5 or so minutes when most of us were too nervous to open our mouths!!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

hey Boneless me old pal! Call me contrary, but I always feel that the time the club needs a good chant starting up is when our opponents are getting a little bit pumped up! Keep the bastards honest is my opinion! :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
starsign
Club Player

Goodonya Dave !!!
sorry I missed you at the corner M8 but came down on the Albury /Wodonga Mid City Saints Supporters Bus which got to the G pretty late and I had to go get a seat in the Members with 20 mins before the first bounce ....but we will catch up M8 and Ditto to a few other St Reprobates....an you know who you are!!!

cheers Billy the B from the B