My heart hit rock bottom....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

My heart hit rock bottom....

.....When I thought that goal had gone through with seconds left on the clock! I was absolutely gutted!! The Geelong crowd all around me roared in deafening approval....and then there was a moment of pure ecstasy when the free kick was awarded for head high contact and that friggin' goal didn't count!!

Rest up boys! Time to sit back for a few weeks and watch the others bash the be-jezuz out of each other!!! :D :D :D :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Moods
Saintsational Legend

I couldn't even watch. I just started smacking the seat in front of me as the crowd roared. When I looked at the screen I saw the goal ump just standing there. Then I looked out at the field and I just knew something was up. At that moment I just knew it was meant to be our night.

Is it a bit pathetic to say that I can't ever recall feeling such relief in my whole life?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I was gutted when i saw that goal go through aswell. I could not believe it when we got the free.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Yep, but seconds later, this about sums it up

LaUrEnCe
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Yep, but seconds later, this about sums it up

^this

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

Apologies for anyone sitting around me as I let out a very loud expletive when I saw that ball skid through. Can't describe that feeling when somebody said it was a free kick

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_4_life wrote:Apologies for anyone sitting around me as I let out a very loud expletive when I saw that ball skid through.

I hope you don't expect the other 25,000 of us who did exactly the same to apologise too :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!