Direct TV Coverage in Qld?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Oldtimer
Club Player

Direct TV Coverage in Qld?

I'm staying at Coolum this weekend and can't find where the game is being broadcast live. Channel 10 are doing the Hawks v Lions game, can only find Saints v Filth game on Fox replay on Sunday at 10.30 am! Surely it would be on live somewhere up here? Help!!

I was there in 1966
Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

It's live on channel 518 on Foxtel. Any pub or club with a decent cable package will be able to show it. Good luck...

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Fair chance Coolum Surf Club will have it on. More chance there than the pub.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

gday oldtimer
if you can get yourself to the Kawana Surf club (about a 15min drive from coolum) There will be a gathering of friendly Saints fans there.

Seeya
Saints94
SS Life Member

Why is main event showing the game live in only Brisabne, i live in N.S.W just over a bridge from Victoria and i get Friday nights and Saturday nights live.

PLUGGER14
Club Player

Saints94 wrote:Why is main event showing the game live in only Brisabne, i live in N.S.W just over a bridge from Victoria and i get Friday nights and Saturday nights live.
Because they will always show the Lions live (or slight delay) on FTA when they play.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

sunsaint wrote:gday oldtimer
if you can get yourself to the Kawana Surf club (about a 15min drive from coolum) There will be a gathering of friendly Saints fans there.
I'm up there in a couple of weeks, is there a regular gathering there of Sainters watching the games?

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Batnoe
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
I'm up there in a couple of weeks, is there a regular gathering there of Sainters watching the games?
where will you be GO?

The once might Brisbane Saints were based at Broadway hotel before it burned down, am in negotiations with another pub for the interim.

However Gold Coast meet at Mermaid surf club and sunny coast meet at Kawana surf club.

let us know what part of QLD you will be and i can keep you informed

Carn Saints
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Batnoe wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
where will you be GO?

The once might Brisbane Saints were based at Broadway hotel before it burned down, am in negotiations with another pub for the interim.

However Gold Coast meet at Mermaid surf club and sunny coast meet at Kawana surf club.

let us know what part of QLD you will be and i can keep you informed
I'll be on the Sunny Coast Batnoe..... I'll be the one with the bulls-eye tattooed of my forehead. :wink:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

yep only on fox. I will be on the water in Queensland but was hoping to get free to air..it was advertised earlier on the official Saints site as being on WIN..... :evil: