The test now that Riewoldt is back

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainterinsydney
Club Player

The test now that Riewoldt is back

I was ecstatic to see big Nick back in the team this week, but I also realised that I hope it doesn't mean that we will revert to our old ways--kick the ball to Nick at all costs. I feel that we have become a stronger and better team compared to last year due to the fact we had to find alternate routes to goal after Riewoldt got injured; it made us unpredictable and harder to work out. I just hope that this continues since Rooey is back, and that he is looked upon as additional icing on the cake.

jays
Club Player

we will be better, we had to learn to play without him

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I really hope the club watches his game time and gives him plenty of spells on the bench. If it was up to Roo he'd play the whole game...he's his own worst enemy when it comes to pushing the envelope! I couldn't care if we lost against the Lions...as long as Reiwoldt gets through it unscathed! He'll play a major role in the finals, and we need him there!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

We're a better team the instant he leads us out tomorrow night.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches