The Crusade!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

The Crusade!!!

Over this entire season,we have been handed more injustices than Steve Biko,and I've had a gutful,I AM ANGRY!!! :evil: :evil:

From the media's extraordinary relentless campaign at bringing us down, to the AFL's corruption and interference,to lobsided free kick counts,to Mick Malthouse's sub human qualities,to the AFL public whinging and moaning about us....I have had enough!!!!!

It is time we as supporters got back to good old fashioned animal cage anger at the games!!! I've had enough of this fairy floss new supporter generation that make F-all noise...that sit there and clap goals on the run..... get the F*ck up and make some noise FFS!!!!!

Let your deep embedded bitterness and dissaproval off the leash and into the public domain gameday! Our anger should be turned to the umpires...they are what represent this cheating organisation gameday. Everytime we get a free kick,let off an ironical cheer,even if we've had plenty. Everytime we cop a bad decision stand forth and let spew at them what you think of the decision...stop copping it up the rear from them!

When we kick a goal,don't just sit and clap. Stand up and just yell...the loudest noise possible...let it all out!!!

This week is a practise run. The demons,well they don't evoke much passion,but we need to get louder. Round 16 verse Collingwood....we need to send a message to that identity of human trash that they are oxygen thieves,and we won't tolerate it.

The number 10 idea this weekend is great. For the round 16 game,we need to do something similar and show our support for Milney. Joffaboys avatar...we need posters of this made. A picture of Malthouse,with the word 'Liar!' written under it

It is time as Stkilda supporters we bring our A game of banter and yelling to the outer,it's time to draw a line in the sand

Bring back the Lockett era
markp
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Crusade!!!

jonesy wrote:It is time as Stkilda supporters we bring our A game of banter and yelling to the outer,it's time to draw a line in the sand
It's already happening... has been all season.

They hate us, we hate them back.

They loved Roo getting injured, salivated at the prospect of a 'Saints sex scandal' and the reopening of the Milne non-case, and celebrated the Baker execution....

They want us to fail...

F*** 'em all, we wont.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

The more shyte we cop, the stronger the club gets, the harder we are and the louder our supporters are. Let them hate us

BRING IT ON

I love this club
gringo
Saintsational Legend

My favorite from a Richmond fan was 2 weeks into the season he was saying Nick Riewoldt was the most over rated player in the comp. Couldn't kick, heaps of ball no damage, then after he went down we couldn't make the grand final.

Then my kids teacher , a geelong fan, said before the Geelong match that he would put money on Geelong at over 40 points and that we would loose by 10 goals.

No one likes us because we are good. It frustrates them that we don't conform to what they expect. Like the week Geelong smashed Richmond some d**khead collingwood fan rang SEN to say he would rather see football like that than the way we played. These people are only put on earth to show the results of inbreding.

The rest of the comp have issues and are all c@#$.

saint1974
Club Player

markp wrote:
jonesy wrote:It is time as Stkilda supporters we bring our A game of banter and yelling to the outer,it's time to draw a line in the sand

They loved Roo getting injured, salivated at the prospect of a 'Saints sex scandal' and the reopening of the Milne non-case, and celebrated the Baker execution....

They want us to fail...

F*** 'em all, we wont.
We are getting more vocal
We dont take this b...sh.. anymore
Neve have I heard the social club area last Friday night like that before loud strong proud vocal
Starting to get use to being hated Go Saints!

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:My favorite from a Richmond fan was 2 weeks into the season he was saying Nick Riewoldt was the most over rated player in the comp. Couldn't kick, heaps of ball no damage, then after he went down we couldn't make the grand final.

Then my kids teacher , a geelong fan, said before the Geelong match that he would put money on Geelong at over 40 points and that we would loose by 10 goals.

No one likes us because we are good. It frustrates them that we don't conform to what they expect. Like the week Geelong smashed Richmond some d**khead collingwood fan rang SEN to say he would rather see football like that than the way we played. These people are only put on earth to show the results of inbreding.

The rest of the comp have issues and are all c@#$.

So I take it that the Richmond fan would not like anither Riewoldt in there team then :shock:

I love this club
markp
Saintsational Legend

saint1974 wrote:
markp wrote:

They want us to fail...

F*** 'em all, we wont.
We are getting more vocal
We dont take this b...sh.. anymore
Neve have I heard the social club area last Friday night like that before loud strong proud vocal
Starting to get use to being hated Go Saints!
Yep... as much as I despise the scum, they have always had a unique roar that I envied, it said "f*** you all, we are carlscum!"

Now we have a similar roar... and it's all because of this helllish, mad, incredible season.

F*** you all, we are ST Kilda.

SaintTom
Club Player

We were definitely louder than Collingwood supporters last time we played, I heard more than one of their supporters say 'I'm not used to being outnumbered and outcheered at the footy..'

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Great posts fellow Sainters!

An abiding memory is that first final last year.

I was running late and got a bit lost walking through the members' (not used to being there. Our seats were behind the goals near ground level...must have been near the old Olympic Stand.

Anyway it was 5 or 10 minutes before the opening bounce. As i was walking around trying to find my brothers, all I could hear was this deafening booing. It really was loud and quite frightening!
Because I was looking at stand and seat numbers my eyes weren't on the field so I just assumed it was the Collingwood crowd booing our team. Only when I finally sat down did I realise that the Collingwood team was on the field and our boys hadn't run out yet. My brothers confirmed rthat terrifying booing was from the Saints supporters.
Then Roo led the boys out and the whole place erupted in rapturous cheering!
I felt we really outnumbered the Collingwood supporters that day and showed more passion.
That will happen again!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

The atmosphere where I was down in M12 last Friday night was incredible. We absolutely blanketed those smarmy cats supporters in the entire match. Was terrific. We may lack it in numbers but we're more than making up for it in volume.

Oh and keeping with the theme of the thread F*** the rest!!!!

saintpeter
Club Player

I like the idea. On Bigfooty they really hate us. Have never seen such hate towards the saints before. Not sure of the reason, but why not give them a good reason. The saints must abosultely make an example of the filth in round 16.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

As I've said there is REAL nasty hatred of the Saints recently.
Why? maybe because we regularly beat Essendon, Collingwood, Carlton (except for this year!), Hawthorn, Richmond and all those other once-great VFL teams. They know they got half their Premierships through unfair zoning, the other half they bought. In the modern system they can't do this anymore. Essendon will be mediocre for years, no matter how many members they have. They are irrelevant! They were so thrilled to beat us by a couple of goals because they know they won't get any September action. The only reason the Bombers ever make the finals is to give an easy win to port or the crows in the opening round!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.