Crown Prosecutor Andrew J Tinney S.C. Is he manly?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

oneteam
Club Player

Crown Prosecutor Andrew J Tinney S.C. Is he manly?

Public information from victorian barristers public website.

http://www.vicbar.com.au/c.6.aspx

not much detail about him.

i thought his comments were disgraceful . they were unprofessional because they were completely unnecessary. Just wanted to bignote himself.

Shades
Club Player

We should all call him and leave hate mail on his voice mail

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

You know that the SC initials after his name stands for Stupid Can't.

He such a brave fellow for casting stones from his ivory tower.

Another opportunity awaits!
older saint
SS Life Member

This clearly shows to me the AFL contacted him and said "Make sure this sticks"

Great PR for them they distance themselves from the MRP ( who they created and control the appointment of - but do not influence?), they get a statement made for all the mums etc who do not like the unsociable style of football, and they have a great patsie in Steven Baker - tagger , bad record , not liked outside his club . Perfect for Andrew "the dinner" Demetriou and his own version of Smithers Adrian "lap dog" Anderson.

Must remember he IS a lawyer and the only difference between lawyers and lab rats is there are some things even a lab rat won't do.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

From The Aged

"AFL football operations manager Adrian Anderson did not want to comment on Tinney's case summary when contacted yesterday."

why? because he knows Tinhead farked up. Adrian Anderson is a weak person.

"References to manliness and bravery made by the AFL's legal counsel, Andrew Tinney, SC, raised the eyebrows of AFLPA boss Matt Finnis at Tuesday night's hearing, and yesterday he and AFLPA president Brett Burton issued their own criticism.

''Comments that go to the character of a player are unhelpful and unnecessary in a tribunal setting which is there to deal with the on-field behaviour of a player, and whether or not that violates rules,'' said Finnis, who attended Baker's hearing."

I can't understand how this low life ever got away with such slander. It seems to be a premeditated attack that I'm sure that Anderson was in on.

Another opportunity awaits!